Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason?

Ferguson, who will play for the fins is suspended for 8 games.. 3 fins where arrested this offseason... everyone makes it out to seem as if the fins have nothing but saints playing for them...

So why add another person who again is one screw up away from sitting for a year?

No prob. Just b/c they don't scare you doesn't mean they aren't good moves. Tell me you wouldn't love to have signed LT, Cromartie, and Holmes to the Phins?

You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't want them.

LT in his prime yes...LT now, NO...and with the corners we have now no I wouldnt want Cromartie, his cousin yes, him no...If this was LAST offseason then yes...and Holmes Ive already said I wouldnt want him...and Im being honest here...Lets be real about LT...his best years are behind him

No prob. Just b/c they don't scare you doesn't mean they aren't good moves. Tell me you wouldn't love to have signed LT, Cromartie, and Holmes to the Phins?

You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't want them.

Go ahead and call me a liar then...

i don't want a has-been, a never-was, and a drug addict thug on our team.

Ricky Williams - 2002

Chris Chambers - (your boyfriend) - 2005

Ronnie Brown - 2008

Jake Long - 2008 & 2009

You were saying?

Ricky - I forgot you got me there

Chris Chambers -( he was a favorite player so bite me clown )
X-pacolypse you must be a jets fan

Jake Long I forogt

so if you dont want to talk about current and past players why are on this site ? this is about dolphins players good and the not so good players alike so back off.

He's got a crazy mancrush on Chambers.

NO I dont HAVE A MAN CRUSH

Xpacolpse uo rip on fans fo who like former players this is a ******* DOLPHINS WEB SITE it doesnt do any harm to mention players past or present if you dont like it then why are you here.

Look I was just going by what some of the media was going by some of my post are being misinterpeted and should not be construde as my opinion . we have good players and I need to be more positive about them but I wont apologize for being a big fan of a player

Xpacolypse probally has a man crush on Cecil Collins .

our fans have no patients, what have the jets won lately, im waiting,.........exactly no more than us heard the same thing when they signed Pace, all the moaining and groaning and he has been average at best for 25 mill guaranteed. enjoy your team (our team been a fan since the first superbowl appearance i am 50 yrs old been around awhile.....only one team is really happy at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom