Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason?

Do not misunderstand my OP, not once did I mention I was afraid of the Jets or even wanted Holmes. I simply stated it would be nice to see some moves be made to upgrade our own roster. Also do not be confused, Holmes certainly is an upgrade over both Clowney AND Smith.

no doubt about that and i understood your post, my comments werent directed at you its at the people blowing this out of proportion talking about why didnt we trade our 5th for him when we dont even have a 5th to begin with. I understand upgrading at positions but this years free agency was weak and do you really expect this front office to trade away draft picks when theyre known for loving them? I just get sick of all the identical threads about We NEED to pull the trigger and get Marshall!...We signed our big name free agent and people arent happy. Its not like everyone in the NFL is signing everybody and anybody. Just because its the Jets people are going off the deep end.

I agree....the Holmes trade put me over an edge this morning. To get him is one thing, to get him for a 5th is crazy. We could have used him.

PHP:
We have nobody for Henne....setting him up for failure.
PHP:

this was what I have been fearing the most and I fear this more then I fear that Hillary becoming a chief justice.

if the jets are the next afc east team to win a superbowl I will open up a can of whip *** on somebody. its sucks that new england has brought in real playmakers on offense while we continue the wannyisum of basement bargin hunting.
sorry if i upset some of these clowns but the truth is our offense hasnt sent but one pro bowler to the pro bowl in the last 12 years. this contributes to our usual underachieving in terms of what has our franchise done lately.

Henne could be cursed to spend 15 years with a no name offense that cant get into the endzone.

I agree....the Holmes trade put me over an edge this morning. To get him is one thing, to get him for a 5th is crazy. We could have used him.

this was what I have been fearing the most and I fear this more then I fear that Hillary becoming a chief justice.

if the jets are the next afc east team to win a superbowl I will open up a can of whip *** on somebody. its sucks that new england has brought in real playmakers on offense while we continue the wannyisum of basement bargin hunting.
sorry if i upset some of these clowns but the truth is our offense hasnt sent but one pro bowler to the pro bowl in the last 12 years. this contributes to our usual underachieving in terms of what has our franchise done lately.

Henne could be cursed to spend 15 years with a no name offense that cant get into the endzone.
over exaggerate much?

theres a draft and free agency every year, give me a break

Ricky Williams - 2002

Chris Chambers - (your boyfriend) - 2005

Ronnie Brown - 2008

Jake Long - 2008 & 2009

You were saying?

Holmes could be terminally ill and we would still "just have to have him!!!!"

10 days my friend, 10 days and we'll have another thing to complain about.

10 days my friend, 10 days and we'll have another thing to complain about.

Very well said.

Funny thing is that if Dez somehow falls in our laps and we knock Parcells unconscious juuuuust long enough to draft him, I think the amount of complaining will be cut in half on this board. I'm hoping.

he was a steal for a 5th, but Sanchize makes alot of mistakes.
also Edwards wants the ball,LT will want it, Greene will want it, keller will want it and now holmes, they all will want the ball fighting over touches.

So lets see...The jets brought in Santurdio Holmes, who is one screw up away from a year long suspension to play for possibly 12 games...They brought in an AGED LT and a CB who has fallen off since his rookie year...How have they gotten better? Holmes had ONE GOOD YEAR...the Super Bowl year...When he was coming out of college there were MANY MANY MANY red flags about his drug use and other issues with the law..Not only that but this is HIS LAST YEAR UNDER CONTRACT...Im sorry the jets moves dont scare me...basically trading out Thomas Jones for LT wasnt a smart move...Its not the end of the world folks...Santurdio isnt that great...
Ferguson, who will play for the fins is suspended for 8 games.. 3 fins where arrested this offseason... everyone makes it out to seem as if the fins have nothing but saints playing for them...

I'm sure Pittsburgh would have liked to have something more than a 5th for a Super Bowl MVP. Apparently the rest of the league knows about this kid, and wants nothing to do with him.

Im not saying that at all...What Im sayin is this whats the point of trading for someone who has all the red flags he has? If you wanna talk about picks Miami has thrown away lets do so...Because I can name about 5 2nd Round picks they did...What I was saying IS THESE MOVES DONT SCARE ME...and that Holmes is too risky even for a 5th...

No prob. Just b/c they don't scare you doesn't mean they aren't good moves. Tell me you wouldn't love to have signed LT, Cromartie, and Holmes to the Phins?

You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't want them.

If you quote me....please separate it from your post.

Back
Top Bottom