Anyone else catch Ireland's interview where he mentions a possible trade | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else catch Ireland's interview where he mentions a possible trade

If we do trade I'm thinking Langford and/or Hartline, maybe Yeremiah Bell. I'd prefer to keep Langford, but the other two are expendable IMO.

it might be Langford. he's in line for an extension and we have invested in McDaniel and Odrick lately. who knows. Langford only has one year left on his contract.

If we could move a DE for a quality TE....I'm all for it!!

Merling for Tebow....Depth for depth. I don't love Tebow but would make this trade.

there's two back-up QB's i would be interested in obtaining in a trade. those are Matt Flynn and Brian Hoyer. those guys have the upside to develop into starters IMO. not sure about Tebow.

I we did trade I'd like us to upgrade RT, WR and OLB, in that order. For the right RB I might make a move, but TE doesnt really fit on my radar much.

This period will be interesting because coaches have had no real time to evaluate what they have brought in, so some good players will inadvertently get cut.

In general though I'd prefer to stockpile picks.

why trade for Flynn now when you can sign him in March and give up nothing? If you trade for Flynn now he wont play till October anyway probably. Gonna have to learn a new playbook and all. And by then our season might be over. So why give up anything for him. Plus if our season is bad we will have a new coach and/or GM....let them pick the QB they want

Merling for Tebow....Depth for depth. I don't love Tebow but would make this trade.

Tebow !!! Tebow ?!!! You gotta be kidding me,this guy isnt ever gonna be an NFL QB,wont even argue the point,he has terrible mechanics,9 out of 10 analyst agree he sucks,and to be honest the only reason most on here even like him is because he went to Florida.

In reality if your starting a franchis,no way do you have the guy on the roster,not even as a back-up,the guy is awful and started showing that again in the last pre-season game,which he barely gt into,and when he did,got hit hard,which I expect ALOT more of as the NFL guys get up to speed on,and made a terrible pass that looked like a wounded daffy duck had been shot by Bugs Bunny !!! LMAO In other words,the guy stinks,if we are gonna trade,then trade for some real value my God at least get someone with some promise at a position we need help in,even if its a back-up needed role.

I said this a few weeks back...They can use some help on D and we can def offer some D help! I would give Fasan and Starks for Carlson!!!

Have you been taking GM lessons from Matt Millen?

What has Carlson done to make you think this highly of him?

Carlson is slower than Fasano and is presently dealing with a labrun issue in his shoulder that has kept him out of practice for several days.

Back
Top Bottom