Anyone else catch Ireland's interview where he mentions a possible trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else catch Ireland's interview where he mentions a possible trade

Trade him for a second then use your first and 2 seconds to try and move up to #2 in the 2012 draft. Hello Matt Barkley.

This the day both Berger & Will Allen do not suit up. Same week Allen said he would play and Berger is a healthy scratch for unknown reasons.

Will Allen will most likely be cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Berger and Allen will get nothing. Will Allen will most likely be cut.

Don't underestimate the guys who traded Ginn for a 5th, Smiley for a 7th, McNown for a 7th and Travis Daniels for a 6th.

Don't underestimate the guys who traded Ginn for a 5th, Smiley for a 7th, McNown for a 7th and Travis Daniels for a 6th.

5th, 7th and 7th equals no value. Before you say Rashad Jones, the Dolphins are fortunate that he dropped that far in a very talented draft.

5th, 7th and 7th equals no value. Before you say Rashad Jones, the Dolphins are fortunate that he dropped that far in a very talented draft.

Jimmy Wilson and Jones was a 6th round pick. Sorry, but a 5th round pick has value.

Starks coming off a Pro Bowl year,is worth no less than a 4th round pick minimum,but even then I probably wouldnt make that move. Odrick has been nothing less than impressive this pre-season and in practice, but lets remember he only lasted one game last year, so he isnt proven in the aspect of a NFL player in relevance. Starks is a nice piece to have in our back pokect cause really if he was Odricks/Langford age he'd be a lock on this team no question,but he is getitng up there in age now which will harm his trade value.

I'd highly consider a 3rd rounder, probably would make that move.

I wouldn't trade Starks, he is too valuable, he can play any position on the d-line which comes in handy when you suffer an injury along the line like last year. Merling would be the guy I would be willing to part ways with, he has some upside to him and I predict he will have a good year this season.

The only way we trade starks is if we get a another Solid Secondary piece to this team, maybe another cb. Sean smith still isnt all that reliable, if we can land a realiable cb for starks i might just budge.

I would trade Merling for a good TE or a starting quality Guard. We are not going to get a QB at this point unless Green Bay is willing to trade Matt flynn

I would trade Merling for a good TE or a starting quality Guard. We are not going to get a QB at this point unless Green Bay is willing to trade Matt flynn

In the name of God why do you think Merling has equivalent worth to a good TE or a starting quality guard?

:bobdole:

My guess would be Merling. Starks is way too valuable to trade and carries a pretty hefty price tag.

Disagree
3.6 million this season and 3.7 million next season
is peanuts to pay a pro bowl defensive end

If you think he's making "a pretty hefty price tag"
you better get ready for Langfords contract

Back
Top Bottom