Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play

im officially boo-ing you kid

I almost gave up on the Dolphins after he came here. He is a piece of crap. I hope he goes out in flames and winds up in Cleveland.

i dont like your tone or attitude dawg..
get 2 stepping son.

[admin] Let's focus on the content of the post rather than the poster.[/admin]

id say not

I want to see Vick play at qb he would have been a first round pick this year if had not been kicked out of school and had a good season.

naaaah
not a first round pick...but with Joey harrington starting right now would i like to see marcus vick play at qb..haha sure..why not?

Nah marcus is a bad kid but, hey how can you be a good kid with a horrible odler brother like moichael vick? "NEVER STOMP ON A PLAYER AGAIN MARCUS" says Michael. "BUT BEING A POOR NFL QB, GETTING PAID TOO MUCH, LETTING YOUR TEAM DOWN, AND OF COURSE...FLIPPING OFF THE FANS, is fine"

Yeah what a great example of an older brother he has. Would it be --interesting-- to see marcus play WR? Sure. Stop acting as if he'd be a great qb though. Seriously. Again though..when you're starting Joey Harrington, you might as well sw3itch to Vick. Maybe give Cleo Lemon and Lime a chance, but then maybe give marcus leg kick vick (it was more of a stomp, but the name works)...a chance, to see if he can do anything. He is more talented than Joey. Why is Joey still playing?

Since the seasons offically dead at this point, I would like to see Lemon and Vick play a little. I wouldn't mind seeing Vick play at QB for a quarter or two even. Lets just see what kinda of depth they have.

i can't wait to see what he can do i think he would by a player that may show some crazy talent that no1 new bout he did it all when he played i think he can do some good for the team

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes:
no onecares if you gave up go be a fan of another team like somebody cares ... you can jump off the bandwagon we dont need you.
Bandwagon? I've been a Dolphin fan since before you were born...My loyalty lies with a team and players that have character. Vick still has that to prove to me.

i dont like your tone or attitude dawg..
get 2 stepping son.
It's an opinion...sorry you don't like it. I've got plenty of others.

when Vick Scores, you'll be one of the first ones standing up claping after it

fact
Possibly. Because I'm a fan of the Dolphins first. I hope and pray he has learned his lesson but I'm very skeptical. If he proves to be a good team player and keeps his nose clean then sure...I can forgive and forget. I just don't give him much hope...once a thug always a thug. It's how he choses to push that to the side that determines his future.

saying that Marcus Vick will be good because Michael Vick is, is like saying Eli Manning will be good because Peyton is.

the name alone doesn't mean the talent transfers.

not to mention Michael Vick is not that good. I wouldn't even want Michael Vick, much less Marcus....

I hope we see plenty of playtime for both Vick & Hagan.

Hagan has had his chance to get playtime.

he can't get open, and when a pass gets thrown his way, he drops it. He actually leads the team in drops right now, and he hasn't even played 50% of the passing downs.

My prediction: Hagan will fall to a reduced role in 2007, and by 2008 he'll be on the practice squad if he's lucky... or out of the NFL.

That's the reason? I thought it was because of coaching. He ripped the coaching staff a week or two ago for not coaching to his strengths. JESUS CHRIST...Atlanta coaches have pretty much set up the offense the way he played at Virginia Tech for God's sake. That guy always needs someone else to blame his lack of progress on. Michael Vick is a "me first" prima donna who is a HELL of an athlete but will never be a top 10 QB in this league because he can't read defenses and relies on his athletic ability too much.
What are you talkin bout dude? Vick is running a west coast based offense right now and I cannot think of a single QB in this league worse suited for that scheme.

Back
Top Bottom