Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play

I almost gave up on the Dolphins after he came here. He is a piece of crap. I hope he goes out in flames and winds up in Cleveland.

...he was a mediocre QB in college who was more trouble than he was worth.

Let's not kid ourselves :wink:
I guess we are the only two that feel this way. I don't care how talented he is he is worthless as a person. Just a matter of time before he embarrasses another program. Cecil "The Molester" Collins ring a bell? What about Ricky "Dimebag" Williams? The guy will be in the news for beating his girlfriend or stomping some old ladies shoulder at Wal Mart because she cut in line. Won't be long...he'll be getting his mug shot.

I almost gave up on the Dolphins after he came here. He is a piece of crap. I hope he goes out in flames and winds up in Cleveland.
:rolleyes2 :rolleyes:
no onecares if you gave up go be a fan of another team like somebody cares ... you can jump off the bandwagon we dont need you.

The Jets have their own version of Vick. His name is Brad Smith. He is alot like Vick, except for the criminal record and the thuggish behavior.:evil:

The Jets have their own version of Vick. His name is Brad Smith. He is alot like Vick, except for the criminal record and the thuggish behavior.:evil:

Who is Smith he related to that is famous? :tongue:

Who is Smith he related to that is famous? :tongue:

clear.gif

LOL Vick did get into trouble in college but i've seen a couple of his interviews. He seems like he learned his lesson so I'm willing to give the kid a second chance. I got in my fair share of trouble when I was in school as well before eventually growing up so I guess maybe i'm more forgiving of the situation. Now if he continues to get in trouble after everything he's said then that's a different story.

All in all I think it's worth the experiment to try and groom a Randle El type of player though.

LOL Vick did get into trouble in college but i've seen a couple of his interviews. He seems like he learned his lesson so I'm willing to give the kid a second chance. I got in my fair share of trouble when I was in school as well before eventually growing up so I guess maybe i'm more forgiving of the situation. Now if he continues to get in trouble after everything he's said then that's a different story.

All in all I think it's worth the experiment to try and groom a Randle El type of player though.

Just watch Brad Smith. the kid is amazing when he gets his hands on the football

I see, sounds alot like Vick, Qb's turned recievers intrigue me. It just seems a deadly combination being all the understanding a QB has to have of defenses versus that of a reciever. I just think it gives these guys an inherent advantage as long as they have good hands and speed.

Can't really comment on Smith, but Vick looked pretty good playing WR in preseason then add to it he had never played reciever in college and these were his first games in the NFL I think he has alot of potential. Of course I also still think Harrington has alot of potential so take that with a grain of salt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom