Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else curious to see Vick play on Christmas?/He may play

the question that i have is , can we send joey, goodman and hagan to europe permantly?:D

Herald

On Monday, before that night's game against the New York Jets, Vick will be activated for the first time as a pro, moving into the rotation of wide receivers as a result of Marty Booker's sprained ankle. He will be catching passes instead of throwing them. He will be the fourth option at his position, not the first.

He's been activated for the Jets game

That's the reason? I thought it was because of coaching. He ripped the coaching staff a week or two ago for not coaching to his strengths. JESUS CHRIST...Atlanta coaches have pretty much set up the offense the way he played at Virginia Tech for God's sake. That guy always needs someone else to blame his lack of progress on. Michael Vick is a "me first" prima donna who is a HELL of an athlete but will never be a top 10 QB in this league because he can't read defenses and relies on his athletic ability too much.

Ask the Atlanta fans he flicked off and the girl he gave Herpes to what they think of him as well. I bet in two years he will no longer be an Atlanta Falcon because he will have worn out his welcome with his whining and off the field antics.
i would love to have him as a miami dolphin.

It is pretty clear he won't start, he's the fourth otion. We don't run that many 4 receiver sets.

man i really hope joey gets hurt and lemon comes in and gets rib injury n vick plays come on saban let us at least have some fun seeing vick run around.

My hope is he can become an elite WR for the Fins. I would love to see him become a 'Hines Ward' kind of player. But that menas he actually needs the determination and attitude of Hines.

Booker is doubtful... So I expect Vick to come in. Hopefully a healthy Vick is better than a 70% booker.

man i really hope joey gets hurt and lemon comes in and gets rib injury n vick plays come on saban let us at least have some fun seeing vick run around.

So you now want 3 people making big money sitting on the sidelines :tantrum: are you serious ?

I won't be surprised to some trick plays involving Marcus Vick.

Back
Top Bottom