Anyone Else Dissappointed??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Dissappointed???

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I wish we were playing the Steelers at full strength. I think the loss of Ben and the potential sitting of Ward will make it easier to win this game than it would have been otherwise. I'm not saying winning this game will be easy, I know it won't, I just prefer the team be tested against the best.

I don't care. Injuries is part of the game and this is a team sport.

volk said:
I wish we were playing the Steelers at full strength. I think the loss of Ben and the potential sitting of Ward will make it easier to win this game than it would have been otherwise. I'm not saying winning this game will be easy, I know it won't, I just prefer the team be tested against the best.

Couldn't agree more.

My thoughts exactly. I kinda feel cheated but its no ones fault. Just gotta take care of our own business.

I dont know. If we win....a win is a win. Sure, someone may point that out if we win Thursday....but by week 15, how many are gonna continuely go back to that game and say thats the reason why the Dolphins are...

As someone else stated, injuries happen. Its all part of the game. Would I rather beat the Steelers with Big Ben and at full strength, absolutely! Would I rather lose to the Steelers with Roethlisburger than win without him playing....absolutely NOT! If you can get a win, a cheap win, ANY win its important to just win.

I think that's kind of a misguided sentiment, no offense. Injuries and depth are a part of the game.

To me, wishing Ben were healthy so we could play them at "full strength" would be like wishing the Bills would have signed Drew Brees, LeCharles Bentley, and LaVar Arrington during the off season so that we could have played them "at full strength".

Give me 16 wins in our season when we win 2-0 each time.

At the end, we're still 16-0

End of story

SpurzN703 said:
Give me 16 wins in our season when we win 2-0 each time.

At the end, we're still 16-0

End of story

Thats what I'm TALKIN BOUT! :dolphins:

not disappointed in the least, I want the win, thats it. With those guys out we could still lose so dont count your chickens.

I agree, I would like to seem them healthy but eh thats football. If we can maybe pull an easier win with the steelers it will pay off down the road when the games get harder. Ill take the win wherever we can get it.

A win is a win is a win. I bet Saban has said that at some point in his career.

First off I'll take a win, mostly because we need more playing time for our OL and defensive secondary to gel. If the game were later in the season, I would have preferred to play them at full strength, so we see where we are at in our competitive abilities. But being the first game, and it being at their stadium if we win, I'm a happy camper.

Pittsburgh is about bad arse Defense and controlling the clock with the running game. The loss of Ben will not have a huge effect on this team and could in fact motivate the Defense and running game to play better.

I'd say our odds of winning went from 35% to 40%.

Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom