Anyone Else Dissappointed??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Dissappointed???

Who cares what strength the Steelers are at? I don't. We still have to play them and it's not the Dolphins fault that they Steelrs aren't 100 % healthy.

having the other teams starting QB out makes it easier for us to win and that is all that matters. I mean the Steelers wouldn't care if Culpepper was injured.

I certainly dont mind if hes hurt!! We all know that to reach the playoffs its about how many wins you've got at the end of the season..Heck I hope (seeing its out of our control) that more starting players on the opposing teams get hurt..Not bad or seriously, but just enough not to start against us...

First and most important of course is the win and I dont care how we get it. But I do feel the game has lost some hype without Ben and maybe Ward out and for bragging rights it better to beat a team at their best. That being said as long as we win I'm good.

G-Force said:
I don't care. Injuries is part of the game and this is a team sport.

well said. i'd take a hard win (probably toughest game of the year going into the season) anyday. This is a free ticket which could prove to be the difference with the Patsies for tops in the AFC east, cuz you know both teams will have very close records.

If we win thursday and win the AFC by one game we will be glad we weren't tested against big ben run offense

Back
Top Bottom