Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension?

DolphinFan87

Rookie
Reaction score
I can't imagine the jet fans being happy about this, I love it so much. They just screwed themselves for the future, thats if he keeps on regressing which is more likely then not. No way Henne signs as a competeing QB now, they are going to have to settle for a Josh McCown. I don't even care if we get Manning now lol, best news this off season so far.

im thinking this is like ross losing out on harbaugh and giving sparano an extension. it doesnt really show much except they dont believe they have better realistic option. but good thing we all know sanchez is some ish...

inb4 Junc says Sanchez is great and says this was an awesome move to free up salary cap to lure free agents there

I bet Sanchez was mad about the Payton talk so he said he was thinking of wanting out, then the jets said noooo please Mr Sanchise we love you. You have taken us to 2 afc championships with your golden arm. Here take 3 more years at almost 20m a year. LOL its great.

Way too early to say that it was totally stupid. Also this is not the same as extending Sparano after losing out on Harbaugh. Manning is an all time great one of the best ever so at least 22 teams should be looking at signing him. I would not extended Sanchez yet because you can franchise him if you need to but at least only 20 million is guaranteed. They couldnt afford manning anyway and it would have really hurt them to sign Manning. I dont think The jets ever thought they really had a chance due to financial limitations to sign manning anyway but you have to check. I dont think this is a good or bad thing for us because Sanchez is still a young qb and has played well at times as well as very good in playoffs. we shall see

I bet Sanchez was mad about the Payton talk so he said he was thinking of wanting out, then the jets said noooo please Mr Sanchise we love you. You have taken us to 2 afc championships with your golden arm. Here take 3 more years at almost 20m a year. LOL its great.

Where do you get 20m a year? 27 mil guaranteed over two years, a lot of money that they are investing in them. This could go either way for the team, it does free up space for this season. Time will tell, but if he gets the job done then im ok with it, for the record, i didnt want manning.

its technically a 2 year deal. Sanchez will be cut the year after next.

I wouldn't mind getting a guy who was much better than Sanchez at USC.....Matt Barkley. I know many people want P. Manning, RG3 or Flynn, but I would be ok with another year of Matt Moore if we had a good shot at Barkley next year.

I wouldn't mind getting a guy who was much better than Sanchez at USC.....Matt Barkley. I know many people want P. Manning, RG3 or Flynn, but I would be ok with another year of Matt Moore if we had a good shot at Barkley next year.

forget that hell we couldnt move up this year so we prob couldnt get him

Back
Top Bottom