Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension?

Sanchez is set to make 2 million more than Aaron Rodgers in 2012

he is tied with Big Ben as the 2nd highest paid QB in the NFL

and in his interview, he said (paraphrasing) that this extension will show his teammates he is the leader of the team

so money shows his teammates he is a leader, not his crappy play on the field , showed real leadership skills sun tanning on the bench week 17 after throwing an INT and watching matt moore lead a 21 play drive for a TD instead of being up on the sideline rooting for his defense he put back on the field

The funny thing is looking at the reaction from jets forums. Ganggreen is like thephins dot com. Jets managment could rob their house, kill their dog, beat their children and jets fans would still laud it as a great move. JetsNation is filled with jets fans who are much more in touch with reality so it is a somber somber thread over there. Its actually hilarious reading through it. LOL

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/103879-mark-sanchez-gets-5-year-extension/

Great news for Miami. Sanchez hasn't shown enough to warrant an extension, but he could improve with Pennington there.

Has anyone ever been to a restaurant and ordered a meatball wrapped in a tortilla? That dosent even sound good. Thats what they are selling now 8 times a year at New Giants Stadium.

It sounds like Subway & Taco Bell merged then decided to let Elmo from Sesame Street develop the menu.

Seriously, you can't have a Sparano run offense w/o a mediocre QB.

Sanchez is set to make 2 million more than Aaron Rodgers in 2012

he is tied with Big Ben as the 2nd highest paid QB in the NFL

and in his interview, he said (paraphrasing) that this extension will show his teammates he is the leader of the team

so money shows his teammates he is a leader, not his crappy play on the field , showed real leadership skills sun tanning on the bench week 17 after throwing an INT and watching matt moore lead a 21 play drive for a TD instead of being up on the sideline rooting for his defense he put back on the field

After the implosion, last season, I'm not surprised that the jest have kissed Santonio's glutes and are looking to trade Wayne Hunter.

Yes, i was happy with Favre. I guess every opposing fan on this board is a troll to you.

You are nonsensical - you are happy to overpay Sanchez for two more years And then release him? - why did I ever feed this one - why o why - why don't I just read giggle and let it be - why o why?

BTW we have a lot of people who make some sense vying for a number of teams

You are nonsensical - you are happy to overpay Sanchez for two more years And then release him? - why did I ever feed this one - why o why - why don't I just read giggle and let it be - why o why?

BTW we have a lot of people who make some sense vying for a number of teams

He is receiving and extra 2.75 million, with 3 option years, yes i am happy about this because it opens up 6.4 million in cap space this season.

Only in Miami do us fans speculate that the Sanchez is the worst qb in the nfl. Not saying he is awesome and god yes the Jets overpaid but at least they have a qb that has improved slightly each year in the regular season. He fell apart the last three games no slipping that though. If he could have sat out last three games All jets fans would be proclaiming him pro bowl ready. I will say at least they havent went through like 15 qb's this decade and even with his poor paly finished with a better record than us with out supposed good play at qb. Moore played well just saying. We are chasing Manning hard because our front office failed to draft well at qb and are no closer to developing a qb than they were when they took over in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom