Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else excited about that Sanchez extension?

For the record I did not want Manning I wanted to extend Sanchez - this forum is RICH - keep it a coming BleedinGreenNC

Was cracking up when I read about the extension.

And yeah, who on earth would want Manning over Sanchez. So obvious you don't even have to say you wouldn't want Manning. :rolleyes2:

I don't give a crap about the Jets and what they do. I would be more excited if the Dolphins did something to help improve the team. Sick of mediocrity.

I've been saying all along that one of Sanchez's problems, outside of the obvious, is his sense of entitlement: he can, and does frequently crap the bed yet knows that either the better team surrounding him will compensate for his brainfarts or that there's no one, aside from an AARP member on the sidelines who will come in and replace him. This perception was confirmed by those anonymous players as one of the ways in which they were critical of him and the team. I can't see a move like this as a motivating factor. I suspect, since he's so mentally fragile, and was likely in tears throughout the Manning speculation and "courtship" the decision extend, since obviously there was no good QB alternative hovering on the jest horizon, was a direct result of his pissy-fitting.

Bottom-line is that right now we have a better QB than Taco, and we're actually looking to upgrade him at that. The tandem of Sparano, who's so clueless offensively that he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, and Sanchez bodes well for us regardless of whether we land Manning, sign Flynn, draft Tanny or Weeden, or even just stand pat with Moore! Presently: Sherman/Moore >> The Meatball & Taco

Extending Sanchez at this point makes some sense but only because in theory they should have been able to do it cheap after his tough year

The amount of money they've given him is insane. His agent must have put on an oscar-winning performance just trying to keep a straight face

I've been saying all along that one of Sanchez's problems, outside of the obvious, is his sense of entitlement: he can, and does frequently crap the bed yet knows that either the better team surrounding him will compensate for his brainfarts or that there's no one, aside from an AARP member on the sidelines who will come in and replace him. This perception was confirmed by those anonymous players as one of the ways in which they were critical of him and the team. I can't see a move like this as a motivating factor. I suspect, since he's so mentally fragile, and was likely in tears throughout the Manning speculation and "courtship" the decision extend, since obviously there was no good QB alternative hovering on the jest horizon, was a direct result of his pissy-fitting.

Bottom-line is that right now we have a better QB than Taco, and we're actually looking to upgrade him at that. The tandem of Sparano, who's so clueless offensively that he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, and Sanchez bodes well for us regardless of whether we land Manning, sign Flynn, draft Tanny or Weeden, or even just stand pat with Moore! Presently: Sherman/Moore >> The Meatball & Taco

Has anyone ever been to a restaurant and ordered a meatball wrapped in a tortilla? That dosent even sound good. Thats what they are selling now 8 times a year at New Giants Stadium.

i wonder how many tantrums this dbag will throw in practice next year as he is continuing his decline.

The jets are insane. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan and the GM out the door in the next few years.

For the record I did not want Manning I wanted to extend Sanchez - this forum is RICH - keep it a coming BleedinGreenNC

Spin it how you want to, i have never been a Sanchez supporter, like another poster said, he will be gone in 2 years

Spin it how you want to, i have never been a Sanchez supporter, like another poster said, he will be gone in 2 years

Yeah. Bg has been pretty consistent in being anti Sanchez and anti manning. We have the same here who are anti Moore and don't want manning either.

The jets are insane. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan and the GM out the door in the next few years.

It is a pretty crazy extension, but it is going to give us some more room with the cap this year. Im fine with giving Sanchez 2 more years, but at least get a viable backup such as Campbell to push him.

Yeah. Bg has been pretty consistent in being anti Sanchez and anti manning. We have the same here who are anti Moore and don't want manning either.

LOL anti Favre as well I suppose...

"I am happy giving him two more years" - freakin trolls

That is soooooooo much money to be throwing at a player who has done nothing but decline.... But im sure V Davis is happy prolly add 4 more picks to his total just from sanchez........

Back
Top Bottom