AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do?

SuperBowlDream

Active Roster
Reaction score
I feel real mellow about what is about to unfold before our eyes today and for some reason after all I have witnessed from Wanny - Sparano the gut is telling me the Fins are about to make the right move. If its Manning then Im all in knowing what he can do. If its Flynn I think our coach knows him better than anybody and would not hitch his wagon to a weak link. If it is another option then Im still comfortable because that would mean Philbin thinks there is more upside there.

I for one am giving the man a chance and come game one of the 2012 season will be 100% behind the new Fins!

I agree. Im ready to see how this rolls.

Something is different in the air. The coaching staff brings hope regardless of who the QB is.

Maybe thats it but it just feels like we are about to turn a corner and unlike the past situations where it was all or nothing this feels like we are about to upgrade either way.

im glad you guys are at peace with this bc im not. i feel like we will still find a way to f.-=] something up.

I agree - started a thread on why it doesn't much matter which of the 5 qb's we get- Manning, Flynn, Luck, RG3, Tannehill, as 2-3 will end up franchise qb's and 2-3 will end up busts, and nobody can really predict who will do what. Any one of them could be our franchise savior, or the next to go on the scrap heap. I choose the glass half full approach, so I'm hopeful for the savior! And it could be the one we settle for, not the one we target!

New coaching staff brings new hope........they could not be worse than Sparano was...

But FO is same and we will have to see if Ross's early "Talk" about being aggressive this off season has any more validity than last years same promise.....and Ireland is actually able to sign the valid FA's we desire...
Talk at this point is meaningless ...... it's actions that count Mr Ross.......

I feel real mellow about what is about to unfold before our eyes today and for some reason after all I have witnessed from Wanny - Sparano the gut is telling me the Fins are about to make the right move. If its Manning then Im all in knowing what he can do. If its Flynn I think our coach knows him better than anybody and would not hitch his wagon to a weak link. If it is another option then Im still comfortable because that would mean Philbin thinks there is more upside there.

I for one am giving the man a chance and come game one of the 2012 season will be 100% behind the new Fins!

Im with ya. Manning or not, I think we have the right staff in place and we will be successful

Peyton is in the driver's seat - he also wants to control 1/2 of the team he signs with - PM can go wherever he gets the control he seeks

Philbin knows Flynn - if FLynn gets away it is because Philbin is OK with FLynn getting away

Tannehill has me worried - I like a mobile QB but can he throw down the field?

Peyton is in the driver's seat - he also wants to control 1/2 of the team he signs with - PM can go wherever he gets the control he seeks

Philbin knows Flynn - if FLynn gets away it is because Philbin is OK with FLynn getting away

Tannehill has me worried - I like a mobile QB but can he throw down the field?

I dont believe we land Manning, I wish we did simply for the excitement and to bring some buzz to our Dolphins.
Whether we land Flynn or not is fine with me. Im not a huge supporter. Maybe he progressed a hell of a lot in GB, but there was a reason he was drafted so late.
Tannehill, i like as a prospect. He can thank Barkley and even Jones for getting top ten hype. I never consider it a reach if you believe your franchise QB is sitting there, but i dont see how he can be viewed as one with his body of work. Also, his hand size is scary. any other QB in the draft, Forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom