AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do?

this is the **** im talking about. trading marshall. keep your optimism up.

there was a song that was popular when i was in hs. it went something like its been awhile since i went and f-ed things up like i always do. i hope ireland has something good on the burner. go fins

this is the **** im talking about. trading marshall. keep your optimism up.

My hand is steady...no shaking at all...Could this mean we have an opening for a world class WR last name Wayne? I will miss Marshall though cause he played better the last half of the season with Moore @ QB.

Philbin is making the move...

How mellow are you now and when do we get a rise out of you? What has to happen? You're going to need som Xanax soon!

How mellow are you now and when do we get a rise out of you? What has to happen? You're going to need som Xanax soon!

Im as mellow as yellow baby...V Jack? Wayne? Are we about to trade up for a very nice Wr in the draft? We are about to land a big time WR and a QB who can get him the ball.

Matter of fact...Im more optimistic now than I was @ 8:00 this morning we are in better hands than Allstate.

Back
Top Bottom