AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AnyOne else feel at peace with what is about to happen like I do?

I could care less if I get Manning or not. Time to focus on the 2012 season. After the Sparano fiasco, him being gone is good enough for me.

Flynn is also not going to be hurt that the Phins went to PM - he isn't going to be upset - so the Phins won't get the Sanchez attitude

I'm just ready for it to all be over. I can't take being glued to ESPN 15 times a day to find out what new things have happened. I've lost my fire for Manning (unless he signs with us of course :chuckle:) and I just want anything to happen now. The new staff seems to be showing promise so I'm just ready to quit worrying and let it play out. Can't do a thing about it anyway.

I feel real mellow about what is about to unfold before our eyes today and for some reason after all I have witnessed from Wanny - Sparano the gut is telling me the Fins are about to make the right move. If its Manning then Im all in knowing what he can do. If its Flynn I think our coach knows him better than anybody and would not hitch his wagon to a weak link. If it is another option then Im still comfortable because that would mean Philbin thinks there is more upside there.

I for one am giving the man a chance and come game one of the 2012 season will be 100% behind the new Fins!

This is football, we should all be at peace about whatever happens. These athletes don't care about our lives AT ALL, and we talk about their decisions as if they'll affect us personally. That said.... if we dont get peyton im gonna go crazy

IMO, this office in my eyes has done a lot of smarting up. Whether its just philbin's idea or not I don't mind the HUSH HUSH. Were killers armed with pens and contracts, waiting to strike the FA.

Go FINS.

Way to be optimistic guys....

i was optimistic with cameron, with saban, with tony, with henne. i was optimistic when we were going to get brees and ended up with c-pep. there comes a time with you have to be a realist and I have come to that time. we usually screw something up.

i would love for something awsome to happen like sign peyton and get mario williams or reggie wayne. i dont want to come across and someone who doesnt want good things to happen but we usually mess stuff up.

this team has been cursed since we fired don shula...the football gods are not happy with how the organization handles our past...As it is we the fans are the only people to bring up the 72 season, 40 years later what exactly is our front office doing to play it up? Maybe have another tim tebow love fest gator day?

I cant do anything about what happens, but last season I stopped watching after the 1st game, and I didnt make it through the 1st half of that game. I saw what was going to happen the entire season in that game. Cant tackle little white running back, cant cover tight ends, can cover nothing....I was actually surprised with our Offense the 1st quarter but that faded relatively quickly.

I will try to watch again, but I'm not going to stroke out over this team.

In short, until they prove otherwise, the front office is filled with morons and has been since shula left

this team has been cursed since we fired don shula...the football gods are not happy with how the organization handles our past...As it is we the fans are the only people to bring up the 72 season, 40 years later what exactly is our front office doing to play it up? Maybe have another tim tebow love fest gator day?

I cant do anything about what happens, but last season I stopped watching after the 1st game, and I didnt make it through the 1st half of that game. I saw what was going to happen the entire season in that game. Cant tackle little white running back, cant cover tight ends, can cover nothing....I was actually surprised with our Offense the 1st quarter but that faded relatively quickly.

I will try to watch again, but I'm not going to stroke out over this team.

In short, until they prove otherwise, the front office is filled with morons and has been since shula left

Fact of the matter...I was just like you over the last 5-6 years. I never got excited about any of the coaching changes,QB changes,FA's (Not even R Bush) but I just sense the tide turning. Im not talking a one year wonder tide where the wildcat is hiding flaws.
Philbin will get the right QB and his inside knowledge on Flynn is just a goldmine in this situation.

I agree somewhat. Even with Tom Brady on our team, I still wouldn't have felt comfortable with Sparano as coach. A new coaching staff definitely gives me new faith. At least they don't have a track record of bad decisions.

I just hope we get a decent qb and a coulple good free agents and have a good draft.

Back
Top Bottom