Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens?

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but I feel a lot better about our loss last week after seeing the way they performed against Tennessee. They are gonna beat Pittsburgh and be in the Superbowl, then we will have lost to the Superbowl champs, seeing as I dont think that Philly or Arizona can take them. We need to pick up a major d-lineman if we are gonna be a serious contender next season. Go Phins!!

I dont know about you guys but I feel a lot better about our loss last week after seeing the way they performed against Tennessee. They are gonna beat Pittsburgh and be in the Superbowl, then we will have lost to the Superbowl champs, seeing as I dont think that Philly or Arizona can take them. We need to pick up a major d-lineman if we are gonna be a serious contender next season. Go Phins!!

I like the way you think.:wink:

the ravens r a rlly good team. all year long i remember during the playoff race people were saying how the ravens have a tough schedule down the stretch and may miss the playoffs, and i laughed bc the ravens were much better then all those so called tough teams. next weeks game vs the ravens and steelers should be a great matchup and whichever team wins i will not be the least bit suprised. whoever wins the afc will be at least a 5 point favorite in the superbowl who ever they play. i dont see the eagles or cards being able to do anything on the ravens or steelers defense.

I'll agree that the winner of the Pittsburgh-Baltimore game will probably walk away with the title. Both teams are looking very strong right now.

I think the Steelers go to the big dance and lose to the Cardinals. Sorry Ravens fans but the adrenaline your team has been running on will run out in the steel city and the refs won't give you any gifts there.

Roethlisberger is more physical and mobile than the last two QBs the Raven's defense faced. So, he is less likely to be rattled. also don't forget that the Ravens were totally dominated by the Titans. The Titans just had two bad plays by White and Crumpler to give the ball away in the redzone. This game is likely to be similar. The Ravens will NEED the Steelers to give the game away. If the turnover ratio is even, Steelers win. And the Steelers have the better defense anyway.

I think the Steelers go to the big dance and lose to the Cardinals. Sorry Ravens fans but the adrenaline your team has been running on will run out in the steel city and the refs won't give you any gifts there.

The teams are evenly enough matched that I think it comes down to the one biggest factor... injuries. We've got to get our hurt players ready in 8 days. That's our biggest challenge.
with that said, we had hurt players the last two times we played the Steelers.
I'm honestly looking forward to this game. I think we'll be ready one way or the other because our talent runs more than one string deep. If we really need a reciever we've got some great backup, and in a pinch there's Troy Smith.

The teams are evenly enough matched that I think it comes down to the one biggest factor... injuries. We've got to get our hurt players ready in 8 days. That's our biggest challenge.
with that said, we had hurt players the last two times we played the Steelers.
I'm honestly looking forward to this game. I think we'll be ready one way or the other because our talent runs more than one string deep. If we really need a reciever we've got some great backup, and in a pinch there's Troy Smith.
if terrel suggs misses the game, i think pittsburgh will win by a td, if suggs plays and is healthy , i can see it going either way. suggs is such a big part of that defense and u guys need him out there.

Ravens fan here. I have only one thing to say. TYRA BANKS IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!

Sorry, but Batroc's sig is really distracting. Is this a football site?

Ravens fan here. I have only one thing to say. TYRA BANKS IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!

Sorry, but Batroc's sig is really distracting. Is this a football site?

It's a tactical maneuver. No one ever flames on me for a stupid post because they're too distracted by the smoking hot chick :wink: Welcome aboard.

Didn't feel that bad about it anyway I didn't think the Fins offense was strong enough to handle a top defense yet.

I think Steelers are gonna beat Ravens though.

It's the Eagle's year ....everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

It's the Eagle's year ....everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

I think it's wide open. If AZ can demolish Carolina, Ravens knock off Titans, Pittsburgh lost to Philly already but the Ravens destroyed them, Philly beat the Giants pretty handily ... who can't win it all right now?

Back
Top Bottom