Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens?

Never feel better after ANY loss. Don't care who goes on to be champ, even if they went through us to do it! Screw THAT mentality! Thats what doormats are for! Fins management is pissed, the players are pissed, team doctors and team priest is pissed. Me as a loyal fan is pissed (not at the above mentioned people) but because its a loss in the play-offs.......period! That sour taste in your mouth after a loss, SHOULD stay there until corrected. The first order of business next season is obviously qualifying for the play-offs. Next, is Baltimore, even if they're the defending champs at that time and looking like world beaters, and we have to play in Ray Lewis' backyard!

Watching the game it became obvious that we are a step below both of those teams as far as defense. They are just better. Our offense is probably better than either of theirs...but just barely... both their defenses though were vastly superior. In order to compete with such teams, we need to either improve our defense or take another step with offense. I believe we will do both in the offseason and be on par with those teams next year. GO PHINS!!!

No...losing sucks big ones. Doesn't matter if it's to the Lions, Patriots, or Ravens, losing will never feel good.

Ravens are a very good team. I did'nt feel any better about them winning on Saturday coz I gave us little chance against them anyway.

But the Ravens will not beat the Steelers. The Steelers are a more well rounded and balanced team than the Ravens. Over here we get alot of Steelers games and I can honestly say that last nights performance by Roethlisbereger was the best I have ever seen him play.

Ravens are a very good team. I did'nt feel any better about them winning on Saturday coz I gave us little chance against them anyway.

But the Ravens will not beat the Steelers. The Steelers are a more well rounded and balanced team than the Ravens. Over here we get alot of Steelers games and I can honestly say that last nights performance by Roethlisbereger was the best I have ever seen him play.

We'll see. A couple of things to keep in mind:

1 - Ravens outplayed both Titans and Steelers in the regular season and got beat in very close games.

2 - Ravens on 6 days rest Saturday and last week off was in mid-September. The extra day this week will be huge.

3 - However it looked on TV, Ravens beat Tennessee and earlier in the year they destroyed Philly, both teams which beat Pittsburgh soundly.

Yeah Pittsburgh looked great last night, but hey the Chargers were 8-8! Do you think Steelers would have looked as good against your Dolphins? I don't.

The AFC Championship game will be close, and the Ravens absolutely have a shot to win it.

I dont know about you guys but I feel a lot better about our loss last week after seeing the way they performed against Tennessee. They are gonna beat Pittsburgh and be in the Superbowl, then we will have lost to the Superbowl champs, seeing as I dont think that Philly or Arizona can take them. We need to pick up a major d-lineman if we are gonna be a serious contender next season. Go Phins!!

Umm..., Tennesee handed it to the Ravens..., the ravens won the game but come on..., Tennesee buckled with TOs and that's about it...

Ravens aren't over-rated Offensively..., they barely rate at all period..., offensively..., but you have to give them props for getting it done..., the D and ST helps shorten the field for an inept O and the D scores points...

God a recipe for success until you play a team that can score and hang onto the ball... Tennesee handed the ball back too moany times inside the Crows 20 and that's the ball-game..., in a nut-shell

Umm..., Tennesee handed it to the Ravens..., the ravens won the game but come on..., Tennesee buckled with TOs and that's about it...

At what point do you say hey, 8 turnovers in 2 playoff games doesn't sound like an accident? Everybody makes these turnovers out to be flukes but that's not the case.

At what point do you say hey, 8 turnovers in 2 playoff games doesn't sound like an accident? Everybody makes these turnovers out to be flukes but that's not the case.

Didn't say it was a fluke..., the ball bounces the way it bounces... but no team game plans/expects that they will score points off their team every game..., the ball-bouncing luck wears out... it simply runs out... is all... and then the O has to step up...,

Just klike the Wild-cat is not a staple Offense..., expecting TOs to take the heat off your enemic O is not Strategy...

You are probably the same guy who says that the Giants were a better team than the Pats last year... because they lost in the SB...

You are probably the same guy who says that the Giants were a better team than the Pats last year... because they lost in the SB...

Not saying that at all. The Steelers are favored and they should be, but I wouldn't just look at last week and say it's a slam dunk. Taking the season as a whole, looking at the games they played vs. each other, common opponents, etc., the Ravens are very close to the Steelers.

Not saying that at all. The Steelers are favored and they should be, but I wouldn't just look at last week and say it's a slam dunk. Taking the season as a whole, looking at the games they played vs. each other, common opponents, etc., the Ravens are very close to the Steelers.

Not equal offensively..., but again a team wins the TO battle and has that short field and voila a winning margin..., and hey a win is a win... I say good on the Crows and who knows they probably look good VS. the NFC...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Tennessee committed like 100 yards in penalties that's gonna hurt your chances to win even when you roll for 300+ yards..., and lose your best Offensive weapon..

Have a look at the stats from the Titans-Ravens regular season game. Ravens lost that one and outplayed Titans significantly. Plus do you realize how tired the Ravens were on 6 days rest and no week off since early Sept??? The extra day off this week is HUGE for the Ravens. Without it I think we'd be done, no chance.

Have a look at the stats from the Titans-Ravens regular season game. Ravens lost that one and outplayed Titans significantly. Plus do you realize how tired the Ravens were on 6 days rest and no week off since early Sept??? The extra day off this week is HUGE for the Ravens. Without it I think we'd be done, no chance.

Everyone smarts limping into the Post-season..., The Crows have an athletic large and maybe most imoprtant mature team on D and they have every reason to extend their collective chest... I don't like them in a high scoring affair is all..., add the points that Tennessee let between the 20 and well it spells ball game...

Including penalty the Titans outgained the Crows sunstantially even without... Chris Brown... The missed call was a botch the play clock was def down and the pass to Heap set up the score..., what can one say...

I think they were lucky but hey you have to be good to be lucky..., but sorry I dis-agree with the original blog that surmises that the Titans were pushed around no they weren't the Dolphins were however...

Back
Top Bottom