Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feeling better about loss to Ravens?

Titans definitely were not pushed around. Exactly the opposite, I agree. But hey, if you can force turnovers, you're in every game.

I've never felt better. Afterall,....

The Miami Dolphins are the 2008 AFC East Champions!!!...:woot::woot:

IN TUNA WE TRUST...

Nahhhh it's one of the Fins 2006 cheerleaders. It was an honest mistake on his part though. The strategy remains the same :up:
Honest? Tyra's boobs are way bigger. The face is kinda similar though.

Anyone else feeling better(sp? Bitter :lol:) about loss to Ravens?

Bitter a little...
:woot:

But I kind of saw it coming- warned my son but he kept telling me i was too grim.

I tried to explain that we had this beautiful puzzle and we did a great job putting it together this year but there were a few pieces that were not in the box when we got it. It was obvious to me all season that

1) Our defense played way above their heads and I give them tons of credit to stall our oppenents once they got near our redzone CON-between their 20 and our 35 our defense was an embarassment

2) Aside from the wildcat our playcalling was not totally unpredicted but it was very unimaginative.

3) Our cog in the center of our DL is good but old and we should not depend on him to play more than 20 percent of the snaps and once you go deeper on the depth chart you find we have nothing. (thats the positive) CON when opposing offenses can get to the second level and block linebackers you have a serious problem that will eventually kill your team.

3) It was a tossup as to whether or not our inside backers could shrug off those second level blocks

So when i really used my head I knew that the only way we could have dreamed about beating baltimore was IF we pulled out a revamped out of this world innovation of the wildcat for that game and unfortunatly after the 1st quarter of the game i knew that they had shot their load with the cat and had nothing left up their sleeve. We had to score at least 27 points because our defense was NOT going to, nor would ever stop a team from moving the ball outside of our (dolphins) 35 yard line.

Bitter-just a little.

Better- much better AFTER we draft another Guard, NT and inside linebacker-then put a cherry on top by picking up a solid DB
:woot:

Tennessee beat themselves with turnovers. They should of won that game. I think Pittsburgh is going to beat Baltimore. Pitt has just as good as defense, and they love to blitz, which is going to be the big difference here. Once they get in Flacco's face and put the pressure on, its all over for Baltimore. Pittsburgh is taylor built to beat a team like Baltimore.

When you look at the match up here, the 2 defenses will offset each other, being they are very similar and even, so thats a wash.

The offenses are where Pitt has the major advantage. Much better QB, especially come playoff time. And much better receivers, and a healthy Willie Parker and Pitt has the advantage in the running game as well.

Pit will win, hands down.

I told my friend that is a steelers fan the same thing, I dont think he liked it

The Ravens were just a bad mismatch for us. They were in the regular season as we saw. The Pats in the playoffs would have been better and I was hoping we could meet them and sink the Evil Empire when it mattered the most. I think only the Steelers can beat them. They and Philly were the best second half teams in the AFC and NFC respectively and deserve to be where they are right now.

I see a Ravens Eagles SB with Ravens winning. Can the Squealers beat them three times in one season? I think the last time that happened the Titans beat Jax three times to make SB vs Rams in 99-2000 season. History shows they lost 4 out of 5 AFC CG played in Pitt since Cowher's tenure. I am pulling for Flacco because I like the story line of a rookie starting in the SB.

Back
Top Bottom