Anyone else feeling Numb going into todays Game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feeling Numb going into todays Game?

Yep. I literally don't care if it's a win or a loss. I've lost my confidence in this team, and
a win today won't change my mind.

when the hell do i post mindless garbage before every game? are you delusional man? sorry im not wearing my aqua glasses and calling the team out for what it is. sorry man, this truly will be a special day and we truly are an incredible, tough minded juggernaut of a ball club. phins 77 jets 2.

Feel better about yourself? Seriously are you 12 or something ? lol

yeah man i feel so much better about myself....jackass

Glad you can finally let that out and maybe just maybe, you can not post mindless garbage before every game.

when the hell do i post mindless garbage before every game? are you delusional man? sorry im not wearing my aqua glasses and calling the team out for what it is. sorry man, this truly will be a special day and we truly are an incredible, tough minded juggernaut of a ball club. phins 77 jets 2.

maybe you should be a jets fan then. Fit in right over there

Yes! Thats the freaking spirit. Now go out and punch somebody...lets go!!!

wow man, you are a complete moron. so i dont think this current dolphin team is good and im not bouncing around the room with enthusiasm about maybe going 9-7 and backing into the playoffs, so i should be a jet fan?

If you dont think they have a chance then why the hell do you continue to post the same STUPID thing every week? oh i forgot you only show up when we lose. Yes, so go be a Jets fan

i post on here once in a while. where youre coming up wit this i post on here after every game is beyond me....but whatever you say . thanks for enlightening me today, i never knew the only way to be a true fan is to think your team will win EVERY week. good stuff einstein.

First and foremost our defensive line needs to step the fudge up for all 4 quarters and our ol has to give tannehill time.

i post on here once in a while. where youre coming up wit this i post on here after every game is beyond me....but whatever you say . thanks for enlightening me today, i never knew the only way to be a true fan is to think your team will win EVERY week. good stuff einstein.

Well when you think they are going to lose every week like you do, then its hard to discern your true intention.

I am going full-on numb. I'll be numbed out by kick-off.

My disappoint will be internalized, as will my joy and satisfaction. Go Fins.

I have the same feeling now, when I used to take home women from the bar bombed. I know I will be getting some action, but I don't know if she is really this attractive or if she will become fugly when my beer goggles come off in the morning. I am excited about today because we are playing for something....hopefully I will be just as excited 3 hours from now....Fin Up!!

It's Game Time! Being Numb is over...Thread Delete...

How about being numb at halftime? Blah. Effing Wheeler. Didn't think one player could single handedly ruin a team. Gus's. I was wrong.

I wasn't numb at the beginning of today's game, but now after 3 quarters, I am. I went from being excited to being pissed and now I am numb. Kind of sums up what happens every year.

Back
Top Bottom