anyone else find Steve Smiths diaper wipe in poor taste? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else find Steve Smiths diaper wipe in poor taste?

I was always a fan of the "when you get in the endzone act like you've been there before" idea but hey each to his own TD celebrations (smiths one was nonsense rather than disrespectfull in my book) can be whatever players want as far as i'm concerned, however............what has got to stop are clowns like ray lewis acting like every tackle is the greatest play the game has ever seen er ray you made a tackle for an 8 yard gain what do you want a medal?

scenaria said:
Steve Smith can go through an entire production and get away with it? just in poor taste.. what is it with all of the complex celebration? I like the ones that are spontaneous but the rehearsed ones can get annoying after awhile.

As long as he keeps on putting up 20 points a game for my fantasy team, Steve Smith can do whatever he wants. :lol:

I couldn't see from the highlights, but when exactly did Smith's brains get on the football?

i didnt think it was a big deal at all..:shrugs:

not really in poor taste, but didn't he already do a baby thing with the football in an earlier TD celebration this year? unoriginal

Back
Top Bottom