Anyone else find themselves appreciating Wanstedtt and Fielder more these days? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else find themselves appreciating Wanstedtt and Fielder more these days?

Philbin is the worst. I can't really fault Tannehill too much because this OL is pure trash playing against a DL of fierce animals. He doesn't have time to do anything.

Outside of Cam, Philbin is the worst coach in Dolphin historu

25-28 record in the Failbin/Tannehill era.

How about you open your eyes.

How about you look at the coaching and the team they put out there. Tanehill is the only reason this team scores any points. But you go ahead with your anti-tannehill agenda like you've always had. Scrub post from a scrub poster. Status quo

No i Dont miss Fielder he was not a good qb and was more of the problem than the solution

Philbin is the worst. I can't really fault Tannehill too much because this OL is pure trash playing against a DL of fierce animals. He doesn't have time to do anything.

Outside of Cam, Philbin is the worst coach in Dolphin historu

Na, I'm not letting Tannehill skate. He's come up incredibly lame in some big spots. 2013 Week 17 against the Jets at home, with a playoff spot on the line is the first to come to mind.

I appreciate the talent that Jimmy left Wanny. Especially on D. Wanns was the start of the Phins being considered a joke

Call me crazy but if Wannstedt had Tannehill back in the day maybe this team could have gone places

Not at all.

And I've already basically written off this season.

What's that say?

How about you look at the coaching and the team they put out there. Tanehill is the only reason this team scores any points. But you go ahead with your anti-tannehill agenda like you've always had. Scrub post from a scrub poster. Status quo

Tannehill isn't a difference maker. The proof is there for you to see. Results are the bottom line. Whether you continue to delude yourself otherwise, is up to you.

Fieldler no Wanny yes. Fielder held back a championship caliber defense and running game.

Tannehill isn't a difference maker. The proof is there for you to see. Results are the bottom line. Whether you continue to delude yourself otherwise, is up to you.

Can you explain what a difference maker is, exactly? Where's the proof?

You're another one of those delusional armchair qb's that think the entire team rests on the QBs shoulders. You know nothing of what a team is. Please go back to your La-z-boy and your beer and stick to yelling at the tv.

Can you explain what a difference maker is, exactly? Where's the proof?

You're another one of those delusional armchair qb's that think the entire team rests on the QBs shoulders. You know nothing of what a team is. Please go back to your La-z-boy and your beer and stick to yelling at the tv.
We could win 7 to 8 games with any average qb. Tannehill is not good enough to get us to that 10 or 11 wins. Now we are stuck paying him big money. Knew this was coming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom