Anyone else find themselves appreciating Wanstedtt and Fielder more these days? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else find themselves appreciating Wanstedtt and Fielder more these days?

A difference maker is someone who doesn't need perfect personnel surrounding him in order to achieve a record over .500.

Pretty simple. It's pretty evident Tannehill isn't that. We could go 7-9 with Matt Moore lol.

Where's Tannehill's impact on this franchise? Non exsistant.

He needs pristine protection, a great running game, great receivers, an elite defense, a great coach who has the team at a schematic advantage every Sunday.

Basically, he needs the impossible to construct supporting cast, in a salaried cap league. And that's never going to happen.

Forever 8-8.

Fact of the matter is this...this team lacks passion and grit...that type of attitude comes from the primary leader and that is Joe Philbin. I've been coaching football for 21 years and I have never seen a team with such a lack in basic football fundmentals. Professional athletes making stupid technique errors that you expect from youthball players. It's 3rd and 10 and we are playing 15 yards off the receivers...thats playing scared which all comes from the coordinaotr and head coach. Kevin Coyle is a joke...smh...and our offensive line has zero meanness about them so there is no wonder why they get pushed around all over the place.

We could win 7 to 8 games with any average qb. Tannehill is not good enough to get us to that 10 or 11 wins. Now we are stuck paying him big money. Knew this was coming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

7-8 wins with this team? You're so wrong it's funny.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

A difference maker is someone who doesn't need perfect personnel surrounding him in order to achieve a record over .500.

Pretty simple. It's pretty evident Tannehill isn't that. We could go 7-9 with Matt Moore lol.

Where's Tannehill's impact on this franchise? Non exsistant.

He needs pristine protection, a great running game, great receivers, an elite defense, a great coach who has the team at a schematic advantage every Sunday.

Basically, he needs the impossible to construct supporting cast, in a salaried cap league. And that's never going to happen.

Forever 8-8.

Forever ignorant.

A servicable o-line would do wonders. But don't let that sort of logic get in the way of your agenda.

**** Wanny **** Fiedler, forever. They helped usher in the suck that we suffer still from today.

It's sad thinking back about those being the last half-decent times I can remember as a fan. I do miss it compared to the **** we've been subjected to since then.

Because I sure as hell do. Philbin and Tannehill suck.

That is a pathetic way of thinking. Wannstedt squandered a great defensive team put together by JJ, and then put a backup QB at the helm. Had we gotten a real head coach and a competent GM, we would have been in the Super Bowl back then. **** Wannstedt and **** Fiedler.

No.

Its their fault this team has been the least talented feam in the nfl for so many years. Nd a one and done playoff isnt that impressive. Wanny set us back hanging tight on feeblers jock and screwing us out of great qb's 3 times. Everytime, same thing, "well, when we thought about it, (place name of qb here_______________) cant do anything more than what we get with jay". All those mistakes cost us a good close to 25 years of misery.

Couldnt draft either.

Naaaaaaa, i dont miss wandler. That act was tired.

Don't be stupid.

Because yea, nothing is worse than actually making the playoffs and winning a home playoff game.

Clearly going 7-9 or 8-8 every year is much better, more exciting, and entertaining.

Wanny maybe fiedler no

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Because yea, nothing is worse than actually making the playoffs and winning a home playoff game.

Clearly going 7-9 or 8-8 every year is much better, more exciting, and entertaining.

See u came back for when we suck, your true colors r showing troll

Wanny maybe fiedler no

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

See u came back for when we suck, your true colors r showing troll

Dude, we sucked the whole time I was gone. It was the offseason. This comes as no shock to me. We had Tannehill at QB still. I expected more of the same. 8-8 at best.

Nope. The fact that we've managed to hire equally terrible coaches doesn't make them right. It makes the owners dead wrong.

Call me crazy but if Wannstedt had Tannehill back in the day maybe this team could have gone places

Possibly, but somehow I think blowing a 24-13 lead to the Pats in week 17 in a win and you're in game is more like Tannehill than it was Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom