Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.?

MiamiDLFIN

Phin Phan Phorever
Reaction score
I cannot believe the K.C. Chiefs would do this to us. Edwards has been a perenially loser and now the Chiefs want to steal him from the J.E.T.S. Suck, Suck, Suck. I wish he would stay. We need more terrible coaches in the AFC East. Why can't they take Bellichick? What do you guys and girls think? Also I think it is hilarious that Donahoe got fired from Buffalo especially if you all remember that he turned us down.

Edwards is a good coach. Besides, the next coach will inherit a mess and need to rebuild making the Jets irrelevant for a few years at most. I'd be more scared of Edwards witha real team then the Jets anyways. Good thing he's in another division.

actually im ecstatic... HERM is a good coach... the reason the jets have up and down years if cause their sucess lingers on the arm of pennington... i dont see how they will get a coach better than herm if he leaves....

MiamiDLFIN said:
I cannot believe the K.C. Chiefs would do this to us. Edwards has been a perenially loser and now the Chiefs want to steal him from the J.E.T.S. Suck, Suck, Suck. I wish he would stay. We need more terrible coaches in the AFC East. Why can't they take Bellichick? What do you guys and girls think? Also I think it is hilarious that Donahoe got fired from Buffalo especially if you all remember that he turned us down.

Bellichick isn't going anywhere... not when he gets to go up against his best friend. I have a feeling he is looking forward to actually being challenged.

Edwards moving is fine... odds are low the Jets will get anyone better to replace him.

MiamiDLFIN said:
Hopefully Haslett will interview in New York.

Edwards has never done a thing. I don't see how you guys can say he is a good coach. Everyone has injuries. That just proves his ineptness. Depending on a guy that always get injured. The acquisition of Fiedler made my mind up about Edwards. The records says it all. I hate to disagree with my fellow Dolfans, but I think Edwards was a terrible coach that has not improved the Jets one bit since Groh had them. He is terrible!!!

What aggravates me is that the Jets will get at least one draft pick out of this, possibly a second or third rounder. When the Chiefs pried Vermeil from the Rams they gave up a second AND a third.

bigmiamifan said:
Edwards is a good coach. Besides, the next coach will inherit a mess and need to rebuild making the Jets irrelevant for a few years at most. I'd be more scared of Edwards witha real team then the Jets anyways. Good thing he's in another division.

Edwards SUCKS as a coach. He (along with Tice) is why you should never hire a "position coach" and promote him straight to head coach. There is a reason why OC and DC always get that promotion and not position coaches

MiamiDLFIN said:
Edwards has never done a thing. I don't see how you guys can say he is a good coach. Everyone has injuries. That just proves his ineptness. Depending on a guy that always get injured. The acquisition of Fiedler made my mind up about Edwards. The records says it all. I hate to disagree with my fellow Dolfans, but I think Edwards was a terrible coach that has not improved the Jets one bit since Groh had them. He is terrible!!!

i agree with you, he throws his players under the bus and never takes the blame for anything ,and his play calling and clock management have been terrible. are the jets better now than when he came in? no, if he goes he will have left the team in shambles

Herm is a good coach who needs a change of scenery. I think it help the Jets too because a new a coach isn't going to be loyal to injury prone players, (pennington) or old guys like Martin. Personally I'm glad he is leaving the east, history says that Herm's teams start slow and finish fast, which has always been a problem for us late in the year trying to get a win...

only thing that makes me mad is its gonna give the Jets more draft pics :(

BringBackShula said:
What if the Jets end up with Linehan?? uhhhhhh

We'll be fine. Especially if he coaches them from the booth. :sidelol:

Hey, look at the bright side. A coaching vacancy in New Jersey gives the J-E-S-T the chance to hire Martz or Tice, or better yet, find the 21st Century Rich Kotite!

Back
Top Bottom