Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.?

i hope they dont get a second and package that with their first and another pick to get the number one overall. that would be bad.

been reported they'll get at least KC's first round pick

Herm sucks, he has always suck....I hope he remains with the jets, they deserve each other.

MikeO said:
Edwards SUCKS as a coach. He (along with Tice) is why you should never hire a "position coach" and promote him straight to head coach. There is a reason why OC and DC always get that promotion and not position coaches

I thought Tice did a great job this year with the way handled the vikings after the sexboat scandal...

MiamiDLFIN said:
Edwards has never done a thing. I don't see how you guys can say he is a good coach. Everyone has injuries. That just proves his ineptness. Depending on a guy that always get injured. The acquisition of Fiedler made my mind up about Edwards. The records says it all. I hate to disagree with my fellow Dolfans, but I think Edwards was a terrible coach that has not improved the Jets one bit since Groh had them. He is terrible!!!

Edwards has had the Jets in the Playoffs three times in five years. They were two missed FG's from the AFC Championship game last year. I hardly think that constitutes calling someone terrible.

I think the Jets will be in trouble for the next several years whether Herm moves to the Chiefs or not. Their team is a mess and their QB is a pansy.

MiamiDLFIN said:
I cannot believe the K.C. Chiefs would do this to us. Edwards has been a perenially loser and now the Chiefs want to steal him from the J.E.T.S. Suck, Suck, Suck. I wish he would stay. We need more terrible coaches in the AFC East. Why can't they take Bellichick? What do you guys and girls think? Also I think it is hilarious that Donahoe got fired from Buffalo especially if you all remember that he turned us down.

Perennial loser ? He took the sorry Jets to the playoffs in 3 out of 5 years. Perenial loser is somone who misses the playoffs every year. You might want to look the word perennial up in a dictionary.

According to this morning's New York Daily News, Haslett is supposed to be the front runner. So don't worry, the Jets will still stink and with Edwards going to KC, they will stink also. So we actually gained another crappy team.

ya it might just land scott a job in NY. The Jets out of all teams!! how much would that suck?? The Jets might do it out doing more harm to us then well to them.

K.C. is pretty stupid...why would to they take Herm when they can hire someone like Childress for free.

They could have gotten Wanny (Herm's evil twin) for free!

I agree with Aerokev's earlier comments 100%. Herman Edwards is not a good coach in my opinion and Aerokev summed it up extemely well. The worst part is the Jets will get additional draft picks.:cry:

I hope the Jets don't get another QB, I hope they keep Pennington. He is absolutely terrible. I must admit that most of his problem may be his bad shoulder.

Interesting article from CBS Sportsline-

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9144117

"There are indications that Edwards, who has two years left on his deal, wants an extension the Jets aren't willing to grant. That, in turn, forced the Jets to think long and hard about Edwards' future, and everywhere you turn you hear that he may be finished with the club. "

"I don't know what the Jets do, but it appears as if they've lost interest in holding on to Edwards and want Kansas City to make a move it's not ready to make. Edwards insists he will be the Jets' coach next year, but you can understand where he's coming from, too. He looks at the future and doesn't like what he sees. And what he sees is a team that is a mess; a team in need of a serious makeover.

So the two are stuck. And the Jets want Kansas City to bail them out. Good luck."

Back
Top Bottom