Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else mad about Edwards going to K.C.?

vanquenton said:
Can you tell me one team that could have a great year after losing their top two QB's and starting RB?

Well, they didn't lose Curtis Martin until the season was well into the toilet.

Don Shula did a pretty good job in 1993 after losing his top two quarterbacks, went 9-7 starting a guy who was almost as old as he was. And that team would have made the playoffs had they not suffered key defensive injuries in the second half of the season (i.e. Troy Vincent out for the year with a knee injury).

Of course, Don Shula could probably coach the Miami High football team into a competetive game against Edwards' Jets (and he would probably beat Wanny).

What difference does it make? If you want to be the best then you have to beat the best whoever that is and no matter who their coach is. Although its nice to get acolades from the press you still have to go out and win the games.

YoMamma said:
only thing that makes me mad is its gonna give the Jets more draft pics :(

Don't worry, I heard this year they will use their 1st pick for a punter. ;)

MiamiDLFIN said:
I cannot believe the K.C. Chiefs would do this to us. Edwards has been a perenially loser and now the Chiefs want to steal him from the J.E.T.S. Suck, Suck, Suck. I wish he would stay. We need more terrible coaches in the AFC East. Why can't they take Bellichick? What do you guys and girls think? Also I think it is hilarious that Donahoe got fired from Buffalo especially if you all remember that he turned us down.

Yes, but there's the hope that the Jets will hire Haslett. :sidelol: They're appaently interested according to Mike and the Mad Dog on WFAN up here. :D

YoMamma said:
been reported they'll get at least KC's first round pick

For Herm? :eek: He is a pretty good coach and all, but no way do the Jets get anything more then a 3rd for him, and that is only if the Chiefs are desperate.

I don't know. You could look at it both ways. It did seem they always started out slow, so in that regard you could say he didn't get his team ready in time for the season. On the other hand, they typically finished strong and you could look at it as him being able to improve the team as the season went on.

Just personally, I think that aside from their injury issues this year, they've had a problem with bringing in talent over the last several years, which falls on that Bradway guy.

MiamiDLFIN said:
I cannot believe the K.C. Chiefs would do this to us. Edwards has been a perenially loser and now the Chiefs want to steal him from the J.E.T.S. Suck, Suck, Suck. I wish he would stay. We need more terrible coaches in the AFC East. Why can't they take Bellichick? What do you guys and girls think? Also I think it is hilarious that Donahoe got fired from Buffalo especially if you all remember that he turned us down.

Lets not forget how often we have lost to the Jets since Edwards has been their coach.

Back
Top Bottom