anyone else noticing Ronnie is missing holes? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else noticing Ronnie is missing holes?

Gardenhead said:
I can't believe people are bringing up Ricky Williams in this thread about Ronnie Brown missing a hole or two IN THE FREAKING PRESEASON!!!

!!
That was my whole point. It's preseason. Just like everyone used to lament about Ricky's 2.5 yard preseason average, only to shut up when the real season started, the same thing will happen with Ronnie. He'll get 100 yards a game and nobody will talk about the holes he misses, they'll be talking about the holes he saw.

:smackhead

What was I thinking?? They'll still cry about the holes he missed, no matter how many he sees.

Anyone noticing that most of the time the holes are missing?

And that's important, because to get into a rhythm as a RB, most of the time you have to get the ball and be able to fluidly move through the hole without worrying whether it's gonna BE there. When that doesn't happen regularly, what do you think happens to the RB's sense of rhythm? I'd think it makes him pretty stuttery, and then when the hole is there, it's like a surprise and he's really not prepared to hit it as hard.

I said the same thing. He missed a huge one. He would have taken it to the house.

seems to be a lot of room on the right (upper part of screen) and Ronnie goes for the first down.

Ronnie Brown is fine. I have already said why I think he didn't hit those holes so I won't get back into it, but I will say Ronnie is going to have over 1400 yards this year, over 8 Tds, and he will average over 4 ypc. At the end of this season his vision will no longer be questioned. And if it is, it will be by nitpickers who just don't really like Ronnie for some reason.

burghPhinFan said:
Last week I saw Ronnie miss a hole on the right side that would have let him into a HUGE area of no Jags for a HUGE gain, he chose to cut back up inside for a minimal gain. Watching the game this morning, during the drive that ended in a TD, Ronnie took the ball on a draw-the LB to his right went to cover the rec. leaving a good space to his right to try and exploit-but Ronnie ran straight ahead at the middle LB and was tackled. Don't get me wrong, I love Ronnie, but sometimes I wonder what he's thinking. Anyone else see that too?:confused:
hes thinkin.... st nick said ,go here so i go here:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom