Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff?

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Pretty awful.

@pedrin_954
Can't wait when @brianhartline gets cut by the PHINS !!!

Negron James @TakeIt_RAWW · 19h

@njanny8 @brianhartline nope. **** out of my city. Cut this bum so he can go back to the asshole of America where he's from

Brian Hartline @brianhartline · 21h

@MajorSlander: “@ryankeelan: @brianhartline you are such trash cant wait for TAnny to lead him into a free safety”

Coo I'll still catch it

Meh @MajorSlander · 21h

@brianhartline @ryankeelan Idgaf. I just hope ya bitch ass get carted off. Where Tf you think you play at buckeye boy ? **** outta here

He gets twitter abuse from fins fans on a regular basis. We have such a classy fanbase

All of this is uncalled for - but by the same token, he should have displayed more common sense sensitivity understanding that the majority of fans in the stands cheering his catches just also happen to be fans of a team that makes being a local homer somewhat easier than he and his teammates have endeavored to do.

Odds are he will actually make catch.

He's a decent player I'll never understand some of the hate he gets. I think 10 years from now when he's long gone he will be remembered as a good player. Most fans would see him in public and be like hey that's Brian Hartline, or maybe he'll be doing some raidio show or something like that. Don't think that he'll be ring of honor or anything like that but let this offense figure out how to get out of it's own way and maybe he can do a little more than we've seen.

Basketball is great but remind me which team actually put Miami on the map? I think any die hard basketball fan mid 30s and up may have already had their team before the Heat came along.

The
Writing
In
These
Tweets
Encourage
Retaliation

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Heat is a basketball team, not sure but I think there is also a baseball and hockey team down here.

I could not care less. I'm a Miami Dolphin fan.

Hartline should be smarter. He plays for MIAMI, not Cleveland. The twitter abuse should be not be surprising; he seems to be enjoying it actually.

Who cares you don't have to like the heat if your a dolphin. Vice versa

Hartline should be smarter. He plays for MIAMI, not Cleveland. The twitter abuse should be not be surprising; he seems to be enjoying it actually.

& he played collegiately for the poison nuts in Columbus. That either signifies its a work or BH isn't right in the head.

Back
Top Bottom