Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff?

The downfall of society if you ask me. I'm ashamed I'm raising my 8 month old daughter in a time where people hide behind their screens and just mouth off to people who have accomplished so much more then they ever will.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Hartline should be smarter. He plays for MIAMI, not Cleveland. The twitter abuse should be not be surprising; he seems to be enjoying it actually.

He's from Ohio. He shouldn't have to cater to the city he plays football in.

Hartline should be smarter. He plays for MIAMI, not Cleveland. The twitter abuse should be not be surprising; he seems to be enjoying it actually.

Uhhh, what? Hartline did nothing wrong. IDGAF who he cheers for. Just because he plays in this city means he has to suppress his fandom for another team? BS.

Hartline has very strong Ohio roots. He was born and raised in Canton. He attended Ohio State University, graduating with a Communications Degree. He has never hid the fact that he followed all of the local professional teams, before he was drafted by the Dolphins. He owns and operates 2 convenience stores in Columbus. In the off-season he works in these businesses and has strong roots in that community as well as Miami.
Brian Hartline is a really good Miami Dolphin, who has consistently exceeded expectations. He is smart. He has a terrific personality and consistently shines in interviews. I think that he was just having a bit of fun in his tweet. He also probably has a good eye for business. He knows that the Ohio locals will hear about his comments and love it. Don't be surprised if his business revenue goes up by over 25% this month with the locals dropping in to be personally served by Brian. Hartline will probably be a great success as a businessman. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Hartline perpetually stressed in some twitter battle or another? He went into it with a WQAM personality a couple of months ago. The constant is him.

I don't care what random drunk people say on twitter,...being honest.

(And btw anyone who deals with the public on a daily basis understand how much they suck. Even the nice ones will turn on you like a bad rotty if you give them enough time, and that is everywhere, not miami.)

But I do feel Hartline should have stayed out of it.

All of this is uncalled for - but by the same token, he should have displayed more common sense sensitivity understanding that the majority of fans in the stands cheering his catches just also happen to be fans of a team that makes being a local homer somewhat easier than he and his teammates have endeavored to do.

I think you overestimate the number of "real" Heat fans.

Yes many jumped on and enjoyed being a part of a champion....let them suck as bad as the Dolphins and see how many care about them?

It's one thing to root for a losing team, but rooting for a losing team with players you really dislike really sucks. I've been in quite the pickle since Marino retired.

I dont get the hate for him, hes been a good player for us

Back
Top Bottom