Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see the Twitter hate Hartline got after the LeBron stuff?

Uhhh, what? Hartline did nothing wrong. IDGAF who he cheers for. Just because he plays in this city means he has to suppress his fandom for another team? BS.

I agree but also disagree. Who he roots for outside of football should not matter to any Dolphins fans, but he better dam well root and play hard for the team that drafted him in the sports he plays....which by the way he does.

Your going to compare a 19,000 seat arena to a 75,000 seat stadium?....really?

46 out of the 50 most watched sporting events in the past year were NFL games....the NFL destroys the other sports in popularity in this country.

No...I am comparing sell out percentages, no the amount of people filling the seats...your response has me scratching my head, just further proves you are just another guy running his mouth about the Heat's followers and having no idea WTH you are talking about, just mimicking what you hear.

46 out of the 50 most watched sporting events in the past year were NFL games....the NFL destroys the other sports in popularity in this country.

Your right about the NFL but when comparing attendance figures keep in mind there maybe several Heat home games in a one week period. If there are 3 that's almost 60,000 which is about what the Dolphins draw per home game. Just saying it's not apples to apples.

People keep bringing up the "Idiots" on Twitter, but, of course, fail to realize that Hartline was the main instigator. He also uses Twitter himself, so feel free to group him in with those idiots.

you're not that ashamed or you would've used birth control and have less now to mouth off about. my apologies if you've accomplished more in life than i ever will.

What the hell are you talking about? To you it's either have a kid or don't b/c of Twitter? I'm not that much of a dillweed to choose between raising a child vs. the internet.

Were you one of the people telling Hartline to tear his ACL b/c of his LeBron James comments? If not, I don't know what you're trying to say about me accomplishing more in life than you ever had b/c I said nothing of the sort.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

100% of Heat fan know Alonso. In recent years he was a valued member of our 2008 championship team and after he retired stayed on to become executive VP. He's essentially the teams spokesman now. Riley's right hand man.
Attendance was a problem in the early years but since Pat's been there most teams are in the playoffs and competing for the East so attendance is solid with or without James.
They've had excellent management and ownership. Something the Fin's aspire to.

I agree twitter blows and may lead to the downfall of society as we know it.

I don't think it's fair to put a percentage up on who does and doesn't know who Alonzo Mourning is. I guarantee you there are 16 year old kids out there who claim to be Heat fans who don't know who Mourning is.

What the hell are you talking about? To you it's either have a kid or don't b/c of Twitter? I'm not that much of a dillweed to choose between raising a child vs. the internet.

Were you one of the people telling Hartline to tear his ACL b/c of his LeBron James comments? If not, I don't know what you're trying to say about me accomplishing more in life than you ever had b/c I said nothing of the sort.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

I don't think it's fair to put a percentage up on who does and doesn't know who Alonzo Mourning is. I guarantee you there are 16 year old kids out there who claim to be Heat fans who don't know who Mourning is.

It was just a joke about the bandwagon fans...the percentage I used was kind of high for dramatic effect but I live in nj and have seen more heat fans in the past few years than ever before.

It was just a joke about the bandwagon fans...the percentage I used was kind of high for dramatic effect but I live in nj and have seen more heat fans in the past few years than ever before.

There's always been a high % of Heat fans in NJ. Look at old vids of Wades early career against the Nets when they play there.

Fair enough. Everyone loves a winner. As far as local fans obviously when the home team gets the best player in the league and goes to four straight finals bandwagon fans all come out of the woodwork. It became the in thing to do and attracted many who have never followed the team before. That would happen in any city.

Miami has had very good attendance for the last 17 years since Riley got here. Not sold out , impossible to get tickets but still a decent core of long term fans like myself. It helps they we've only missed the playoffs twice in that period.

The fans always show and fill the place eventually. Usually about mid way through the first quarter
Hey it's Miami :idk:

Fair enough. Everyone loves a winner. As far as local fans obviously when the home team gets the best player in the league and goes to four straight finals bandwagon fans all come out of the woodwork. It became the in thing to do and attracted many who have never followed the team before. That would happen in any city.

Miami has had very good attendance for the last 17 years since Riley got here. Not sold out , impossible to get tickets but still a decent core of long term fans like myself. It helps they we've only missed the playoffs twice in that period.

The fans always show and fill the place eventually. Usually about mid way through the first quarter
Hey it's Miami

I agree with ya I was just making a joke about the fact i see more young kids wearing heat jerseys and meet more people who are heat fans and just overall more heat fans since lebron got there than I ever saw before he got there. Like I said I used 95% as an exaggeration I didn't mean to offend any long time fans.

I agree with ya I was just making a joke about the fact i see more young kids wearing heat jerseys and meet more people who are heat fans and just overall more heat fans since lebron got there than I ever saw before he got there. Like I said I used 95% as an exaggeration I didn't mean to offend any long time fans.

Should have just said 94% :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

41 home games compared to eight. Whatever point you're trying to make, there's really no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom