Anyone else sick of.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else sick of....

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sparanos "he is doing well from a mental standpoint" responses? He's becoming so repetitive it's fkn annoying he's as predictable as our offense

match made in heaven between the two of them. Sparano is like the guy that uses big words, but doesnt know what they mean haha

What the f*ck does Sparano know about mental?

I closed my eyes and listened to his Pennington Press Conference, and I thought, oh my god he's morphed into Dave Wannstedt!

How have we repeated history?! Same coach and same noodle arm qb.

Fielder = Pennington

Wannstedt = Sparano

Although I do believe Pennington is loads better.

You know what I am sick of? All the people on here that ****ing complain about the Dolphins. I am tired of the bitching, I am tired of the Henne sucks ****, the Sparano sucks comments, the Sparano is stupid comments, the FO doesn't know **** comments, the Ireland sucks comments - I am tired of it all. Tony Sparano has a winning record as a Head Football Coach in the NFL. That in itself is difficult. Jeff Ireland has done an excellent job rebuilding this team. Is he 100%, of course not, nobody is. But he has helped us come a long way since 1-15, and again, has a winning record as a GM. It is real easy to sit in Mom & dad's basement bitching about what the Fins are doing wrong, but it is just getting ****ing old! The season is only half over and all this bitching is making me sick.

You know what I am sick of? All the people on here that ****ing complain about the Dolphins. I am tired of the bitching, I am tired of the Henne sucks ****, the Sparano sucks comments, the Sparano is stupid comments, the FO doesn't know **** comments, the Ireland sucks comments - I am tired of it all. Tony Sparano has a winning record as a Head Football Coach in the NFL. That in itself is difficult. Jeff Ireland has done an excellent job rebuilding this team. Is he 100%, of course not, nobody is. But he has helped us come a long way since 1-15, and again, has a winning record as a GM. It is real easy to sit in Mom & dad's basement bitching about what the Fins are doing wrong, but it is just getting ****ing old! The season is only half over and all this bitching is making me sick.

Wahhhh theyre speaking the truth about my team. Deal with it. This team has an under .500 record in the last two seasons.

Wow, i am sick of you crying about being sick !!!

you know what i am sick of? All the people on here that ****ing complain about the dolphins. I am tired of the bitching, i am tired of the henne sucks ****, the sparano sucks comments, the sparano is stupid comments, the fo doesn't know **** comments, the ireland sucks comments - i am tired of it all. Tony sparano has a winning record as a head football coach in the nfl. That in itself is difficult. Jeff ireland has done an excellent job rebuilding this team. Is he 100%, of course not, nobody is. But he has helped us come a long way since 1-15, and again, has a winning record as a gm. It is real easy to sit in mom & dad's basement bitching about what the fins are doing wrong, but it is just getting ****ing old! The season is only half over and all this bitching is making me sick.

good luck with that 21-17 sparano record
welcome to the world of mediocrity

so we were 1-15 at one time? youre right, mediocrity is a step up from that. pretty soon you wont be able to point to a winning record for FistPumper. then what will you say?

go away lol....they ***** because weve been through 15 years of idiots running this team....and COMPLETELY inept drafting...if pennington hadnt fallen into our lap he WOULDNT have a winning record I PROMISE YOU THAT...because HE IS AN IDIOT....watch his press conferences...watch him on the sideline.....look at the numerous clock management blunders....look at his reluctance to put us in a position to win.....he PLAYS NOT TO LOSE....HE IS A LOSER....sorry thats NOT HOW THE WINNERS COACH

we gave up jason taylor, chris chambers, 3 first rounders, 6 2nd rounders, one third rounder and all we have to show for it is jake long, brandon marshall, and koa misi AND WE DONT HAVE MATT RYAN.......3 years of drafts like that and the performance of this coach and IM SORRY ITS TIME TO GO

Simple question for you?

If you were an NFL owner would you hire Ireland and Sparano to be your GM and coach?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom