Anyone else sick of.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else sick of....

Simple question for you?

If you were an NFL owner would you hire Ireland and Sparano to be your GM and coach?:rolleyes:

NICE!!!! CASE CLOSED....nothing more to add.....and herein lies the answer

You know what I am sick of? All the people on here that ****ing complain about the Dolphins. I am tired of the bitching, I am tired of the Henne sucks ****, the Sparano sucks comments, the Sparano is stupid comments, the FO doesn't know **** comments, the Ireland sucks comments - I am tired of it.

im tired of not making the superbowl in over 25 years or winning one in over 35

im tired of not making the superbowl in over 25 years or winning one in over 35

There are fans of 14 NFL teams a lot more tired than you are then.
As of the end of the 2009-2010 season, 14 NFL teams have never won a Super Bowl.

There are 10 teams that have been to the Super Bowl (in years shown) and lost each time:
There are 4 Teams that have never played in a Super Bowl :
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Detroit Lions
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
You are rooting for one of the 10 best franchises in the NFL based on Super Bowl success:

Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers, Pittsburgh Steelers - 5 wins apiece
Green Bay Packers, Oakland/L.A. Raiders, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Washington Redskins- 3 wins apiece Miami Dolphins, Denver Broncos- 2 wins apiece

don't forget the Jets fans. most that can remember super bowl 3 are collecting social security.

I'm glad we've won 2 superbowls but that hasn't helped us in the last 35 years.....I was on the FO side cause I'm a positive person but I'm also realistic.....our FO?HC have made tons of bad moves....Pat White, what were they thinking?.......a new center and 2 new guards every year, what were they thining?....an injury prone Merling at 32, what were they thinking?.......drafting Henne and not getting him one single guy with speed was stupid.....I could go on but what's the point.

Ozzy rules!!

so we were 1-15 at one time? youre right, mediocrity is a step up from that. pretty soon you wont be able to point to a winning record for FistPumper. then what will you say?

If that happens, that is a different story. But it has not and unlike you and the other rocket scientists on this board, I cannot see into the future.

go away lol....they ***** because weve been through 15 years of idiots running this team....and COMPLETELY inept drafting...if pennington hadnt fallen into our lap he WOULDNT have a winning record I PROMISE YOU THAT...because HE IS AN IDIOT....watch his press conferences...watch him on the sideline.....look at the numerous clock management blunders....look at his reluctance to put us in a position to win.....he PLAYS NOT TO LOSE....HE IS A LOSER....sorry thats NOT HOW THE WINNERS COACH

we gave up jason taylor, chris chambers, 3 first rounders, 6 2nd rounders, one third rounder and all we have to show for it is jake long, brandon marshall, and koa misi AND WE DONT HAVE MATT RYAN.......3 years of drafts like that and the performance of this coach and IM SORRY ITS TIME TO GO

How many Super Bowls has Matt Ryan won? How many Super Bowls have the Falcons won? How many playoffs games has Matt Ryan won.

How many Super Bowls has Matt Ryan won? How many Super Bowls have the Falcons won? How many playoffs games has Matt Ryan won.

what the hell does that have to do with us???? um last i checked Atlanta is on their way to a first round bye....why dont we just check back in 10 years and see where this goes?

The most feared word in the dictionary of Dolfan nation... "Standpoint" coined by Dave Wannstedt himself.

Simple question for you?

If you were an NFL owner would you hire Ireland and Sparano to be your GM and coach?:rolleyes:

As of right now I would, especially if I was rebuilding a team. This team inherited a team that was 1-15. It had no talent. Look at other teams that have been that bad recently, and look at where they are - Detroit which still has a losing recording, St. Louis which is 4-4. You dont have years of bad drafts, trading picks for marginal players and rebuild overnight.

If that happens, that is a different story. But it has not and unlike you and the other rocket scientists on this board, I cannot see into the future.

well pardon me for not being blown away by his slightly over 500 record. without that mirage of 11-5 a few years past, this doofus is under 500. its ok, people thought Cam Cameron was a good NFL coach as well. go team go.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

weak bro. youre weak.

well pardon me for not being blown away by his slightly over 500 record. without that mirage of 11-5 a few years past, this doofus is under 500. its ok, people thought Cam Cameron was a good NFL coach as well. go team go.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

weak bro. youre weak.

So somebody is bitching about giving up on Chris Chambers (which he did nothing after he left) and bitching about every bad move the organization has made over the last 20 years and then crys that we did not draft Matt Ryan - and my post is weak? Go watch Canadian football.

what the hell does that have to do with us???? um last i checked Atlanta is on their way to a first round bye....why dont we just check back in 10 years and see where this goes?

I was just going off YOUR quote.
AND WE DONT HAVE MATT RYAN...
. You are crying like a child that we did not draft Matt Ryan. Get over it. Why 10 years? Funny you want to criticize that the current FO has not won, but neither has your man crush either. So you are willing to give Ryan 10 years, but the Fins only get 2 1/2. Why the difference?

Back
Top Bottom