Anyone else starting to think we won't be adding a WR in FA, and not mad about it? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else starting to think we won't be adding a WR in FA, and not mad about it?

its an opinion, so we shall wait for free agency, to see if he signs with NE for 8 or More i will gladly eat crow, if he signs elsewhere or signs with NE for Less i was right

No, you said they don't want Welker back. If they sign him, you are wrong.Not that it matters....

IMO, I see a 3 year deal coming from NE.

send me a link that shows me otherwise and i will change my opinion

I have not read a link either way although I have read they are interested in bringing him back and I suspect the brady extension is for that.
Also for a guy that was phased out he had 118 receptions only his fifth season of over 110 receptions( a record he shares with no one)

Anyone else starting to think we won't be adding a WR in FA, and not mad about

They want Welker back. They do not want to give Welker a long term deal and I don't blame them.

Rookie WRs take a while to develop, unless you are Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald. There are none of those types of talents in this draft class for sure. If the Fins want to get better now, FA is the way to go. Even if Patterson is available at 12, there is more talent at need positions like DB, DE and OL that can be addressed now to help for 2013. Resign Hartline, pick up Wallace or Jennings, draft Patton in the late 2nd and get Finley.

Back
Top Bottom