Anyone else still feel numb??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else still feel numb???

Hey, since all you guys have your crystal balls all fired up and know how this draft is gonna turn out... while you're "tuned in" can you get me next week's Lotto numbers? I could use that $57 million.... thanx.

That was SO funny...back when the same people parrotted that line after we drafted Yatil Green. And John Avery, And Jamar Fletcher...

Oh buuuuurn:rolleyes2

You think our front office has been doing good over the years??? Hahaha
Gotta love the Daunte over Brees pick, now THIS.:shakeno:

I will say that I liked that we picked up that OL dude out of Hawaii. I think he was a solid pickup.

I'm a dolphins fan. I believe in the front office and the team. I believed in the move to take Culpepper over Brees. Logically, it would have been stupid to take Brees. Brees was coming off a terrible shoulder injury so it woulldnt have been logical to pay him 10 million. Now Brees had an amazing turn around, but you know, if we signed him i bet he wouldn't have. That's just the way it works.

Now i like ginn. And i'm not going to cry over not selecting Brady.

I'm a dolphins fan. I believe in the front office and the team. I believed in the move to take Culpepper over Brees. Logically, it would have been stupid to take Brees. Brees was coming off a terrible shoulder injury so it woulldnt have been logical to pay him 10 million. Now Brees had an amazing turn around, but you know, if we signed him i bet he wouldn't have. That's just the way it works.

Now i like ginn. And i'm not going to cry over not selecting Brady.

So you're saying you've been consistently wrong and you're not about to stop now?

That was SO funny...back when the same people parrotted that line after we drafted Yatil Green. And John Avery, And Jamar Fletcher...
Save your breath Rick, unless you blindly cheer every decision and agree with every pick we make, you're bashed and labeled as not being a true fan. You are not allowed to have your own opinion on what you think is best for the team, but rather go along with everything without question. It's our team too, and we have a right to express our displeasure with what WE (as individuals) think has been done right OR wrong. Why can't everyone else get over that. In the end every one who is frustrated, shocked or even upset with some of the picks we've made this weekend will get over it and still suppor the team and those on the team. But for now, we have every right to express our opinions. :tantrum:

So you're saying you've been consistently wrong and you're not about to stop now?

Hahaha thats basically what I was thinking WTF:lol:

I support the Fins too but I have the right to criticize their STUPID moves. Culpepper had his leg completely shredded in three different places and was already known as a turnover machine, but thats a whole other story.

Amen Brother!!

Numb? I was extremely happy we passed on Quinn and took Ginn. I love how everyone knows Quinn will be a great QB.
Where did all these Directors of Scouting come from? I mean, how many games of the Irish did these experts watch? They just kill me!! Brady Quinn appearantly was overrated or he wouldn't have fallen so far. Secondly, I think Terry Shea and Cam Cameron know a little more than we do about quarterbacks! Third, we needed an infusion of speed on offense, and they addressed that with Ginn and Booker! So all you draft experts quit whining because you'll be they same people saying I told you so when Quinn is a bust!

I also questioned the passing on Quinn. These guys like Cam and Shea know QB's better than we do however, and we have to trust them. Obviously they feel that Ginn will separate himself as a pro from guys like Jarrett and Smith MORE than Brady Quinn will separate HIMSELF from Beck's abilities. Ginn will also make guys like Chambers and Hagan more effective by stretching the field. I hope he is out with the offense a lot, because the defense will not be able to double on anyone else. Only time will tell. I do know one thing. At least we are finally getting some players. I have no idea what Saban was doing in his two drafts!

i was really pissed for about 5 hours and than i am ok now. i was slamming stuff but than realized after we took Beck that Cam is a quarterback guy and i beliave that he took who he thought that could get the job done. so maybe he belives besides all the money issues that we reeally got a great steal and now might be able to help ginn jr. fourish into a very good #2 and help this team in the future because Beck really does have a lot of upside great arm, quick release good machanics and up par accuracy this maybe a great move specially from a team who has the coaching to help a young quarterback to flourish in this league. lets wait and see maybe we can say that this was a great draft in 2-5 years. or lets just pray that it is!

I also questioned the passing on Quinn. These guys like Cam and Shea know QB's better than we do however, and we have to trust them.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Just like Wannstedt and Spielman know better than we do, right?

I'm pissed we passed on Quinn- and as shocked as anyone else- but I'm willing to give John Beck a fair shot. I'm not gonna lie- I've never seen him play. But looking at his video, his draft review, and the fact that Mueller and Cameron had him rated higher than Quinn, he sounds like he could be the real deal.

Yesterday was such a dark day for Dolphin fans everwhere. It still feels so surreal and nightmarish as to what the hell happened.

This is just yet another horrible blunder by the Dolphins' organization by taking Ginn instead of Quinn.

And this is coming from a homer. Believe me, I have been a sunshine-blowing homer pretty much all my life when it comes to the Fins but I cant support their bonehead moves anymore.

They had the chance to draft Drew Brees...they took Jamar Fletcher.
They had the chance to sign Drew Brees again...they took Daunte Culpepper.
And now, they have a future franchise QB fall to them IN THEIR LAP...they select Ted Ginn Jr (who is also injured by the way).

This was an absolute disasterous move on their part and it will continue to set the franchise back. Believe me, I hope I am wrong but I am mostly likely not. If Ginn turns into a Pro Bowler and Quinn is the next Leaf, I will bump this thread and eat crow. However, I was right about Brees TWICE so...:shakeno:

Everyone is entiltied to their opinions so I say you most likely are...We are going to be starting drives between the 40-50 yard line with this pick instead of at the 25-35...Lets all be happy we have a devin hester type player who can also stretch the field. The safety is ging to have to help in coverage because Ginn is going to run right past the corner. Do you know what that will do for Ronnie Brown, its going to give him a 1500 yard season

pfft numb? im happy as hell we didnt take quinn

Becksig-1.jpg

Yesterday was one of the best days in Phins history. We kept all of our picks and at the same time got the best QB in the draft, a PLAYMAKER at WR, some help on OL and a 3rd RB. I like it alot. And that guy with a tie coming out of his arse who posted on here about a punt returner......wtf are you talking about. Ginn is a WR who can also return punts....very well btw. And take that stupid pic off your avatar anyways. What the hell is that? I cant speak for everyone else but I dont enjoy looking at that while im reading your post. What is your obsession with that guy bent over like that?

Back
Top Bottom