Anyone else think Alabi was a bad pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else think Alabi was a bad pick...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I think this was a bad pick...

We should've drafted OT Wesley Britt, who was picked 2 spots after...

Wesley Britt is 6'8 314 lbs. and is a monster....

hey, i am sure Nick picked what he saw was better.

anyway, size isn't everything.... (at least thats what your girlfriend tells me) ;) heh, j/k

i'll take talent over size any day.

nope... this is a very solid pick.

He is the kind of guy that Houck could coach over summer and he could start at LT if we wanted to.

come on does any one honestly know anything about this guy? No, but Houck and Saban do so until he plays a down you can't really say if it is a bad or good pick yet.

Time will tell on all teams drafts pick...right now it looks like we're sticking to our BPA theory as the board indicates in the phins HQ's, unusual for us isn't it..not reaching for anyone.

Obviously Saban has confidence in Feeley, it's time to get over it.

Houck must really like this kid, and every draft site has a ton of good things to say about him. As KB21 was saying, he was ranked 106 on PFW draft board, and we got him 162. It's great value, and we got a player who Houck can groom into a solid LT or Guard.

you peaople denying dont need to be always so nice. your like my dad talking to his inlaws. whatever they do or say hes always nice about it. peaople come on get real your allowed to be critical of your team u can still love saban and the fins and think he made not so ggod of a pick and it wil be alright. every scouting site had britt over alibi by alot. all the scouts have evaluated both and said britt was better then alibi. by alot too. i think alibi would be ok but britt would of been a monster to get hes awesome and we missed him saban i like u man but u messed up on this one man maybe next time. ohh saban i think u also messed up on daniels but well leave that up to u to see how he turns out. i could be wrong. its ok to be critical or your team and not kiss sabans *** all day.

I don't think is a bad pick but I was a little surprised.I thought we'd take a DT or a WR at that point.Having said that, the guy has talent that Houck can work with.Lets keep on mind that Nick can't do it all in one single offseason. I think our team is already better than last year.

Ozzy rules!!

Predaphin said:
Now that I think about it, I think this was a bad pick...

We should've drafted OT Wesley Britt, who was picked 2 spots after...

Wesley Britt is 6'8 314 lbs. and is a monster....

Thanks for your opinion but I will leave the talent evaluation up to Nick and HH who scouted this kid in person.

where the jesus crap is Ben Wilkerson?

i mean come on.

big, powerful lineman.

LSU guy.

projected early as a 3rd or 4th rounder.

COME ON! he would have been a steal!

Back
Top Bottom