anyone got a report on Roth so far? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone got a report on Roth so far?

No camp report, but his goal was to be 285 pounds for camp, which would make him a much better fit for his responsibilities.

Last I heard he was playing great at his new weight. That was fromm mini's though.

he'll get more playing time this year because Capers believes strongly in rotation.

Vonnie Holliday said that he and Jason Taylor were impressed with how far Roth has come since last season.

You can hear this by watching the Vonnie Holliday interview on miamidolphins.com

Slappy8800 said:
hows he look? id like to see him get some more playing time

he will, im so happy we got him. he was once considered a top 15 pick, and now he will bring youth back to our Dline.

As far as reading up on news concerning performances during camp Roth is one of the guys I will be keeping notes on. He can become a very important part of the rotation. He needs to stay lean, mean, and hungry!!

I watched Roth play for Iowa when he was still in school. He was the heart and soul of the Iowa defence. He played his heart out then and he will not stop now. This guy is a work horse and should see alot more time this year than he did last year. Saban likes Roth's new look and attitude. Watch out for #98 this year.

RothFan said:
I watched Roth play for Iowa when he was still in school. He was the heart and soul of the Iowa defence. He played his heart out then and he will not stop now. This guy is a work horse and should see alot more time this year than he did last year. Saban likes Roth's new look and attitude. Watch out for #98 this year.

That's great, but in reality, virtually every player in the NFL was the best or one of the best players on his college team, possibly for all time. Success in college does not equal success in the NFL. Ask Danny Wuerffel.

MarinoForPres said:
i think he is going toi be like patrick kerney!

man i hope so if he is anything like kerney that would be great i also hope to see him get more playing time this season and show his potential

Back
Top Bottom