ANYONE thought about this angle with manning? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANYONE thought about this angle with manning?

odds are at best we have him 3 years then are we all of a sudden Indy and lets not forget with elite talent at almost every position skillwise Peyton still won only one ring

heck bro we have been indy for the last 15+ YEARS WHAT HAVE WE WON ? ill take that 3 years or even 2 years if it means we have a chance at a SB in those 2 years because its about winning now not down the road we never know whats instore down the road its about NOW.

Flynn is 2012's version of Kolb.
I would rather start Matt Moore than sign Flynn to a huge contract.

Flynn is nothing special. Moore is at the very least, capable of doing what Flynn could do and IMO Moore (no pun intended :-) ) (and the opinion of many Green Bay fans) is better than Flynn anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree and Flynn would add little in the ways of ticket sells or excitement. I'm starting to come around to giving up some picks and going after RG3 if no Manning. In a WC offense that kid would be incredable.

You guys keep mentioning ticket sales! WHO CARES ABOUT TICKET SALES?? I care about wins. If manning comes here and is bad or gets hurt then the team will suck again and noone will go to the games. Winning will boost ticket sales and anything else is fools gold.

We are drafting another QB ladies whether we get Manning or Flynn or whoever else. Ireland isnt a dummy. He knows perfectly that Manning is still a risk. He knows Moore is gone next year. He knows he needs another guy to groom.

This is where Philbin and Sherman come in. They will be setting up the team week in week out but letting Manning handle most situations at the LOS. But this regime will be getting a youngin ready in the coming years.

My bet is on Kirk Cousins. I think they like his character and work ethic and what he brings. I think we love Tannehill but drafting him high might not be in our best interest in keeping Manning upright.

You guys keep mentioning ticket sales! WHO CARES ABOUT TICKET SALES?? I care about wins. If manning comes here and is bad or gets hurt then the team will suck again and noone will go to the games. Winning will boost ticket sales and anything else is fools gold.

The OWNER.. thats all you need to know.

We are drafting another QB ladies whether we get Manning or Flynn or whoever else. Ireland isnt a dummy. He knows perfectly that Manning is still a risk. He knows Moore is gone next year. He knows he needs another guy to groom.

This is where Philbin and Sherman come in. They will be setting up the team week in week out but letting Manning handle most situations at the LOS. But this regime will be getting a youngin ready in the coming years.

My bet is on Kirk Cousins. I think they like his character and work ethic and what he brings. I think we love Tannehill but drafting him high might not be in our best interest in keeping Manning upright.

I agree but IMO it isnt worth it to draft such an important position outside of the first round and any QB not names Luck or RG3 is not worthy of a first round pick. That being said I think we would be more better off passing on a QB this year and drafting other positions, then in next years draft, hopefully getting a good enough spot to draft Barkley.

Back
Top Bottom