Anyone Want To Talk Titans Matchup | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Want To Talk Titans Matchup

You? No... But the guy who's going to start the "Minkah sucks" thread? ... You bet...

Maybe I'm being naive but even he plays against Walker and Walker goes off for 101 yards and 2 TD's, I don't think even this crowd would be bold enough to make a Fitz sucks or Fitz was a mistake thread.

Maybe I'm being naive but even he plays against Walker and Walker goes off for 101 yards and 2 TD's, I don't think even this crowd would be bold enough to make a Fitz sucks or Fitz was a mistake thread.
Oh I can definitely see it... With that statline and the 2 TDs being on Minkah, I'd actually bet on it! It'd pop up before the end of the game...

Oh I can definitely see it... With that statline and the 2 TDs being on Minkah, I'd actually bet on it! It'd pop up before the end of the game...

There is no surer bet than that. Included would be the QB we should have gotten instead.

Wow....positive post? You ok?

Most of my posts are "positive." Sometimes positive realistic or positive "show me" but always positive.

I just wanna WIN baby!!!

And beat the crap outta the Cheats in the process.

FYI -- I'd blitz attack the Lady until she folds like a cheap Wal-Mart Polyester suit!

Not just sneak outta win.

Freakin' dominate!

Good thing I'm on Lisinopril!

Have Fun!

mobile QBs give us all kinds of problems, even RG3 and Jackson were in preseason. i hope the LBs play discipline football or Tannehill is going to have to score 40.

Play #20 as quasi LB and have him attack Marry Otta.

Put pressure on that O. Make 'em climb up hill. Zone blitz. Do whatever. Confuse and confound.

They'll surrender in the 2nd half humidity. And then run the rock down their throats!

Pound them into submission. And DON'T let up!!!!!

Titans 0. Dolphins 0.

Tie.

After all...both teams are 0-3 in the preseason. And both first team offenses have been mistake riddled.

And we ALL know that the preseason is a clear and proven indicator of how the teams will perform throughout the season.

It’ll be awesome when the Fins go 0-15-1...and draft second.

Big test right out of the gate. The Titans not only made the playoffs last year but they also won their first playoff game. Something we haven't done in what almost 20 years?

Almost seems impossible to think its actually been that long but it has...We are so overdue for some success.

Oh I am 100% on the Fitzpatrick bandwagon, I have an IV hooked up with 300 CC's of the kool aid. But it's not unreasonable for him to struggle a little against the better TE's in the league or for him to take a couple games to get used to NFL caliber competition.

thats why i said this kid is nfl ready. i dont expect the number of mistakes you see from most rookies. we got a blue chipper. also love X and the addition of quinn. But it appears our LBs still suck and when you can run at will against us, if our O isnt lighting it up we're in trouble.

We should spy the qb whenever possible. Something I’d have been ticked about with the ravens qbs if not for the fact it was preseason.

Miami wouldn’t just drop the lbs and let Lamar Jackson for instance defeat the angles on repeat like it did Saturday if we were playing for keeps. Not unless the dc is incompetent

This game can't come soon enough. I need to see PROOF that preseason was "Just preseason."
This game will prove that group A- It's just preseason, Gase hid all his "real" plays and the league is in for a big surprise-

Or that group B- This regular season team is exactly what the preseason team was-

Will become the Finheaven champions.

We should spy the qb whenever possible. Something I’d have been ticked about with the ravens qbs if not for the fact it was preseason.

Miami wouldn’t just drop the lbs and let Lamar Jackson for instance defeat the angles on repeat like it did Saturday if we were playing for keeps. Not unless the dc is incompetent

I hope to see a myriad of blitzes from a variety of angles. Burke has weapons and speed on D.

I hope to see a myriad of blitzes from a variety of angles. Burke has weapons and speed on D.

agree 100%. but my fear is a conservative approach because we dont have a big play offense that can strike right back if we were to get burned for a big play score on defense.

You’d be able to blitz the lb level or blitz period more if you had minkah patrolling the center of the field instead of playing slot.

But I digress

You’d be able to blitz the lb level or blitz period more if you had minkah patrolling the center of the field instead of playing slot.

But I digress

how can they not see it? minkah in centerfield, reshad in the box and a pressure look with mccain in the slot. i guess right now they arent comfortable on the boundry opposite X. i still think tank can be that guy but he has not shown so far in camp. can mctyer hold it down? what about lipp? i hate bend but dont break but i just feel like thats what we're gonna get to start the season.

Back
Top Bottom