anyone watching ESPN? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone watching ESPN?

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
They are rankign the QB depth for each team

They said Miami is ranked 12th and harrington will start the first games.

CChambers7284 said:

Do you have a run-down of the rankings?

Very hard to predict who is gonna be what right now. Nobody knows when D-Pepp or C-Palmer will be back, how Alex Smith will do etc etc etc.....

yea i was just about to post this, trey wingo still thinks that harrington will start the first 6 games, where has this guy been the last few weeks!!! he must of not heard of all the positive reports out of camp but whatever i cant wait till sept 7 when he sees culpepper lead us out on to the field

azfinfanmang said:
Do you have a run-down of the rankings?

Very hard to predict who is gonna be what right now. Nobody knows when D-Pepp or C-Palmer will be back, how Alex Smith will do etc etc etc.....

they havnt finished ranking all the teams they currently have selected numbers 32 to 11 with us at 12 and the rams right ahead of us which i dont agree with, if you check out espn they will be finishing it today probably in the next segment or hour and they will also most likely also show the rest of the list sorry i dont have it on hand

miaD5499 said:
yea i was just about to post this, trey wingo still thinks that harrington will start the first 6 games, where has this guy been the last few weeks!!! he must of not heard of all the positive reports out of camp but whatever i cant wait till sept 7 when he sees culpepper lead us out on to the field

Actually, he might have insight we arent privvy to. That being said, I would love for the Steelers to plan for Harrington, just to have D-Pepp start:evil:

its a bit ridiculous to think that harrington will be there the first 6 games, MAYBE the first 2 games but i think culpepper will be ready by the latest the third game

And all this being said, I still think we will be just fine with Joey at the helm, in fact I would put MUCH more emphasis on the O-line than who is chuckin the rock.

azfinfanmang said:
Actually, he might have insight we arent privvy to. That being said, I would love for the Steelers to plan for Harrington, just to have D-Pepp start:evil:

that would be great if the steelers were expecting to play harrington and they what a surprise daunte steps out on the field that would be amazing, but they should still fear harrington last year he threw 3 tds against them and 0 picks @pitt so i would feel very confident if harrinton was the guy on sept 7 but i know that its going to be daunte :dolphins:

CChambers7284 said:

Shocking.

:rolleyes:

ESPN must not have gotten the memo that every other media outlet has received.

man i really hate espn sometimes.they always put down miami.they are dumb.cpep will be starting for us

azfinfanmang said:
And all this being said, I still think we will be just fine with Joey at the helm, in fact I would put MUCH more emphasis on the O-line than who is chuckin the rock.

I agree. If there are some big lanes for Ronnie to run through and they give whichever QB enough protection we will be alright.

yeah, We will be just fine, ESPN will have all new rankings in aboout a month anyways

Opinions are like ***holes....everyone's got one.

I don't think you can ask for better then 12th right now.

Your QB situation is a huge question mark for the time being with Culpepper coming back from 3 major injuries and Harrington was never able to get it done in Detroit. I agree with what they mentioned though, Harrington will probably start the first 4-6 games so that they don't pull a Herm Edwards and throw in a QB whose only 70-80%.

dorsaroll156 said:
man i really hate espn sometimes.they always put down miami.they are dumb.cpep will be starting for us
Typical North Eastern liberal media coverage, always downplaying the South. ESPN is the epitome of "homerism", I hardly watch them anymore. They've been terrible the past 6 years. Some of there "journaslists" are horrible and clueless. They have no cred with me. Pay them no attention. Stephen "always yelling" A. is a perfect example.

Back
Top Bottom