anyone watching ESPN? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone watching ESPN?

dorsaroll156 said:
man i really hate espn sometimes.they always put down miami.they are dumb.cpep will be starting for us

How is that putting us down exactly? If they rank us higher than nearly 20 other teams, I'd say that's alot of respect.

whether Daunte starts week 1 or not, i bet he starts taking snaps no later than week three against Tenn. I could see him starting to take snaps no later than that, then take snaps in the texans game, then start against the Patsies. i hope he is 100% by the opener, but as long as we are playing good, and he is starting by the time i see us play up in chicago, ill be a happy camper.

Didn't ESPN and Trey Wingo and CO. do a camp report on Miami themselves only to find that Daunte is doing great?? Didn't one of their lackey's even change his mind that Daunte will indeed be likely to be starting week 1??

I could understand Wingo's skepticism, or anyones for that matter, but when optimistic reports are coming from your own reporters why are you still predicting Culpepper will miss the first six games???

JetsFanInSec124 said:
I don't think you can ask for better then 12th right now.

Your QB situation is a huge question mark for the time being with Culpepper coming back from 3 major injuries and Harrington was never able to get it done in Detroit. I agree with what they mentioned though, Harrington will probably start the first 4-6 games so that they don't pull a Herm Edwards and throw in a QB whose only 70-80%.

u mean 1 injury of 3 major knee ligiments.... anyways 4-6 games is by far stretching it. its more like 1-3. and u cant talk about huge question marks at QB. U guys have 4 QB's fighting for the starting job. Now thats a huge question mark

:jetssuck:

dorsaroll156 said:
man i really hate espn sometimes.they always put down miami.they are dumb.cpep will be starting for us

And ur glad with that cause I'm almost certain u said u would of been mad if we ended up getting Daunte Culpepper.

azfinfanmang said:
And all this being said, I still think we will be just fine with Joey at the helm, in fact I would put MUCH more emphasis on the O-line than who is chuckin the rock.

Well, lets see Joey Harrington throwing the ball against the Steeler's defense. Not ideal in my eyes. But he's a solid backup. I think we are fortunate that Pittsburgh has problems of their own w/ injuries.

:dolphins:

LaL08Kb12004 said:
u mean 1 injury of 3 major knee ligiments.... anyways 4-6 games is by far stretching it. its more like 1-3. and u cant talk about huge question marks at QB. U guys have 4 QB's fighting for the starting job. Now thats a huge question mark

3 major injuries. MCL, ACL and PCL were all torn.

4-6 is stretching it? The guy got hurt last October and to heal those 3 it takes a year, maybe more. He's an NFL QB so lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he could play in September. But why would you want to bring him back at 70-80% in September when you have a veteran back-up and a lot of offensive support (Brown, Chambers & McMichael).

I can't talk about question marks at QB because my team has? You must be joking. Anybody can talk about any team that he or she pleases to talk about. I know, as well as everyone else here, that my team has a QB battle going on this summer, no need to remind me and everybody else that.

well john clayton of espn says that he will be ready for training camp...why do all these espn guys think he is gonna be out for the 1st 6 games...are they his doctor...cpepps dr. said that hes ahead of schedule...unless he has a major setback he will be ready for the season...

jd13 said:
well john clayton of espn says that he will be ready for training camp...why do all these espn guys think he is gonna be out for the 1st 6 games...are they his doctor...cpepps dr. said that hes ahead of schedule...unless he has a major setback he will be ready for the season...

maybe we should let the :jetssuck: fan know that

Dolphins will show prove the these preseason rankings wrong during the season. as far as john Claton goes, you cant polish a turd.

next time they will rank the rb situation and probably Wrs after that

Perfect23 said:
And ur glad with that cause I'm almost certain u said u would of been mad if we ended up getting Daunte Culpepper.

I did too. At the time I would have rather had Brees for the price. But now c-pep is our QB and I will welcome him into the fold. I really don't see how that has anything to do with us getting annoyed with ESPN about lousy jounalizm. The facts are he is ahead of schedule and the schedule was for him to be ready by the end of preseason. I can see him playing in at least the last two preseason games.

They just put Carolina at #4?? What the heck are they thinking. I dont think I would even have them in the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom