anyone watching ESPN? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone watching ESPN?

G-Force said:
Mangum is underrated IMO at the TE. He makes the catches when thrown to and is an excellent blocker. With the dink and dunk they do with Smith now he doesn't get showcased enough but if you watch them he is a beast blocking downfeild for Smith and the RB's. I just have to disagree bud.

I guess we have to agree to disagree. If you want to think that a TE who has never topped 32 receptions in a season, and has 8 receiving TD's in 9 NFL seasons, is somehow just a well kept secret of a receiving threat, then that is your right.

And I just thought that I would bring up this interesting fact.........although Carolina is often thought of as a solid running team.......they were only 19th in the NFL in 2005 in rushing yards and 28th in 2004.

As I had said, Delhomme hasn't exactly had a ton of help on offense.

As I satated in the last post I don't think anyone can give a fair evaluation of back-ups so who can say who is wrong on that?

I think that you can give a fair evaluation of backups when they have played. Weinke has, and he was bad. LeFors hasn't.....but you still call him the best QB in last year's draft. You can't be proven wrong at this point, but I strongly disagree. Anyway, even if the verdict on their backups is that they haven't played enough to be judged, I still see that as enough of a reason that their QB DEPTH isn't top-5 in the league. :D

dorsaroll156 said:
man i really hate espn sometimes.they always put down miami.they are dumb.cpep will be starting for us

ESPN is to Miami like Al Jazeera is to Fox news.

Back
Top Bottom