Anyone worried about Tebow and the wildcat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried about Tebow and the wildcat?

D WHEELS

Rookie
Reaction score
Hopefully I am wrong, but I think Tebow is going to be too much for our defense. Hopefully our secondary and backers can play as one to shut the Jets down!!!!

i would hope that tebow is in there. He telegraphs all of his throws with a huge windup,and even after he winds up and slings it the ball doesnt have too much on it. hah. haha.

This is the week that we HAVE to get a **** load of turnovers.

well we seem to be able to stop the run, so since tebow can't throw the ball (mostly because he is not a real nfl qb) i hope he is in there.

I'd be embarrassed if we lose this game cause we couldn't stop the Wildcat. Seriously.. that's just gross.

Nothing would make me happier this week besides a win to see Miami shutting down Sparano's stupid wildcat

On the run Tebow scares the crap out of me but we are defending runs reallywell and should be expecting and prepared for a wildcat.

I think they'll get their gains from it. But it will never be as wildly successful as it was against New England in 2008.

Somehow, Sparano will find a way making it as useless as it became for us over the past 2 seasons.

Teams are too prepared for it to be successful. Hope they pass to Sanchez out of it and Dansby knocks him into next week.

Back
Top Bottom