Anyway we can get more protests going this weekend??????????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyway we can get more protests going this weekend???????????????

Yeah, this will get us a quarterback...

68925652-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is Sparano

I protest those two beer belly's.

Protest away. Ross already fired Sparano and most of his staff. He brought in a coach with at least some pedigree. We have hope now. Dumping ireland before the draft will not happen. If you think so your kidding yourself. now if most of irelands draft picks dont play and we have a suck season again ireland will be gone. Any move before the season starts will not happen. Ross has been trying to make this team better. He may not be very good at it. You can't say he isn't trying. He needs to stay in the background and hire good people.

seriously? do you guys realize we're just making ourselves look even more like fools? You are just adding to the media firestorm that has turned this offseason into such a 'tragedy'. everyone just needs to get a grip. I live in bills country and my friends are having a grand old time making fun of me for the way these so called fans are acting and what the media has turned this into.

more people would go, cause people work during the week, ILL go,! can we organize something, Am I in the right placE????

A quality protest has to have dummie's to burn in effigy. Then you must take over a public place to voice your displeasure. Finally you must be so commited, that when you see the paddy wagons' coming, you wait for them to help fill them up. Last but not least you have to show up on the Rachel Madcow show to voice your discontent to a 'wider' audience.

protesting this team at this time is moronic. partly because it's March 22nd. mostly because the people protesting have no clue what is actually going on, or exactly what they are protesting. if some of the protestors are related to ryan clark, and they want ireland fired because their relative has a personality conflict with him, i can respect that. otherwise, what in the FUKX are you people protesting? that our owner desperately wanted peyton manning and manning chose not to come here? that philbin didn't see flynn as a clear upgrade to matt moore, so we didn't offer him more money than seattle? you don't like jamaal westerman? paul soliai? richard marshall? artis hicks? as far as ireland's personnel moves are concerned since he became the no-tuna GM last year he's been solid. so stop making us all look like fools, and start doing your draft research.

I'd think most of us would rather hang out with our wife or girlfriends

Ross is not going to sell! Busisness people do not flip NFL franchises. Anyone saying the best thing Ross could do is sell the team is not putting any thought into it, IMHO. How many ownership changes take place in the NFL on average? One every couple of years, at best. Standing outside waving a sign that says you are mad at the GM wont change Ross's mind on anything - just makes you look like an idiot. Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive.

really ?? you think so ? well let me ask you this ?where dose the money come from that MR Ross and any player for that much where is the money coming from ? very stupid question huh ? well if we all dont know , its from fans such as us , and when we are not happy or if we dont like something WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUY IT RIGHT ? ok SO IF WE ARE NOT HAPPY and we dont spend money then they are losing money and they dont wont that >so to say we can do this and do that < yes we can because without the fans there wouldnt be a NFL ,so yes all you guys that can go and let your feelings be expressed because ROSS WILL LISTEN I PROMISE YOU THAT , HE DOSENT WONT EMPTY SEATS,and without the fans there NOTHING. SO GO EXPRESS YOUR DISPLEASURE WITH THE TEAM AND GM.

I think we need to relax until after the draft. If we don't have a QB after the draft then it's time to go nuts.

seriously? do you guys realize we're just making ourselves look even more like fools? You are just adding to the media firestorm that has turned this offseason into such a 'tragedy'. everyone just needs to get a grip. I live in bills country and my friends are having a grand old time making fun of me for the way these so called fans are acting and what the media has turned this into.

LISTEN , its no diffrent than what denver did (putting up billboards to start TEBOW and sit Orton ) what happen when all those idiot fans did that ? oh wait they sit Orton and started TEBOW , naaaa that dont care who the fans wants at QB or any other possion because the fans dont pay there salary ?last time i checked it was ALLL ABOUT THE FANS AND WHAT THEY WANTED ,because without us there would be no NFL .

The ONLY real protest and effective protest is when everyone refuses to buy merchandise or tickets. Money is the only thing Ross understands.

Why don't we see where this goes before we start embarrassing ourselves even more. It is already bad enough that we can't sell out a home game and that there are usually more visiting fans than home fans.

Don't be surprised if we don't draft a QB with a top pick. It would be a waste to draft Tannehill with the #8 pick just because the fans want to draft a QB. Next year's draft will be one of the most talent rich QB drafts in some time. We've waited 13 years for a franchise qb, what is one more.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

and yes these "protests" are embarrassing and pointless.

Honestly, Ross wouldn't listen to any protesters anyway. He'll chalk it up to "well theres always going to be someone not happy" The only thing he'll actually listen to is the bottom line; IE how much money he's making vs losing.

The way to show Ross we arent happy? Don't buy a jersey. Don't purchase tickets. If you've already done so, ask for refunds.

Hit him where it hurts. The pocketbook. Make the Miami Dolphins a toxic business (like its not already) that he decides to sell. To hopefully someone who knows what they F theyre doing.

your philosophy is so wrong it's not even funny...

You are literally asking fellow fans to make the Miami Dolphins a "toxic business"

And yet you think someone who is gifted and smart in business will want to come in and just buy up this "toxic business"?

ROFL, you are completely backwards, try asking people to make the Miami Dolphins a more APPEALING AND GOOD business, then maybe a gifted business owner will be interested...

??? really??

Back
Top Bottom