Apologies Now Being Accepted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies Now Being Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last season an anonymous veteran player said he didn't think Tua was the answer and was upset because he felt Tua was wasting his career. Was that player ever revealed?

No but rumor had it that it was #25 who said that. I really hate to speculate, especially about that particular player who's been a catalyst for most of our wins from the last 3 years.

But who else could it be? Besides a "writer" who likes to be the story himself.

The irony though, if it was Xavien Howard, is that he's not having a good year himself right now. And his QB would only say and do things to encourage him to be great.

There's a defense mechanism called "psychological rigidity." It's the result of a fragile ego. People insist they're right, and when reality smacks them in the face and proves them wrong, they dig in their heels. They go to extraordinary lengths to avoid self-reflection and re-assessment. They ignore or misrepresent facts to fit their narrative. I think that's what we're seeing with a lot of people right now. Just perpetual moving of the goalposts because they can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong about Tua.

No but rumor had it that it was #25 who said that. I really hate to speculate, especially about that particular player who's been a catalyst for most of our wins from the last 3 years.

But who else could it be? Besides a "writer" who likes to be the story himself.

The irony though, if it was Xavien Howard, is that he's not having a good year himself right now. And his QB would only say and do things to encourage him to be great.
I'm no fan of Omar, but I don't think he'd just make up something like that. I think there legit was a veteran player in the Dolphins locker room talking **** about Tua. And I also think that X is on the short list of most likely culprits. I'd put money on it being him.

At the end of the day, though, it doesn't matter. All that matters is this year. And Tua's teammates are all-in on him now.

I'm no fan of Omar, but I don't think he'd just make up something like that. I think there legit was a veteran player in the Dolphins locker room talking **** about Tua. And I also think that X is on the short list of most likely culprits. I'd put money on it being him.

At the end of the day, though, it doesn't matter. All that matters is this year. And Tua's teammates are all-in on him now.

I could actually see Omar pulling that statement out said player with his questioning.

In addition to this apology form, we need a petition we can sign and send to NFL requesting a Dolphins game to be played this week. We can move our bye week to Wild Card weekend.

I can’t handle a Sunday/Monday without watching Tua and this offense dominate.

View attachment 122792

To all Tua Haters, Apologies are now being accepted. Please fill out the following form, before submitting. And please exit stage left!!!
I'm not there yet, HOWEVER, if this continues I shall need 2 additional boxes that indicate

1. Tua is too small, I'm a size queen
2. Tua is too fragile

View attachment 122794

I think an Apology Application needs to be sent to this guy, ASAP. He's since deleted his tweet. What a jerk.
I have no problem with people not being ready to put Tua on the Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees or Manning level yet. But it's nice to even be in a position to even debate it, a far cry from the Tua is not an NFL qb garbage we were hearing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom