Apologies Now Being Accepted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies Now Being Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread makes me wonder - anyone know what Omar and Armando are saying about Tua now? Are they saying anything about his play and maturation?

I have no problem with people not being ready to put Tua on the Mahomes, Rdgers, Brees or Manning level yet. But it's nice to even be in a position to even debate it, a far cry from the Tua is not an NFL qb garbage we were hearing before.

And hopefully one day Tua will end up proving that he should have been the #1 and not the #5 pick in 2020.

Two QB's have 6 Int's = Burrow and Jackson

Two QB's have 7 Int's = Mahomes and Rodgers.

No QB's have 8 Int's.

No QB's have 9 Int's.

Only one QB has 10 Int's = Guess who?

Two QB's have a 6:1 TD:INT ratio but one of them only has 12 TD's in 8 games where as the other has 18 TD's in 6 1/2 games. Granted the first player mentioned also has 6 rushing TD's.

This thread makes me wonder - anyone know what Omar and Armando are saying about Tua now? Are they saying anything about his play and maturation?
Guys like Mando and Beasley are irrelevant anymore so no clue. Omar is still on Big O Show, and he'll give Tua props but he's not jumping on the bandwagon. Poupart is probably the biggest tool where he still insists Teddy could do the exact same thing Tua is doing

Guys like Mando and Beasley are irrelevant anymore so no clue. Omar is still on Big O Show, and he'll give Tua props but he's not jumping on the bandwagon. Poupart is probably the biggest tool where he still insists Teddy could do the exact same thing Tua is doing
Wow. Sounds like a couple of these guys are just doubling down. I don’t know how anyone in their profession does t get on the bandwagon when the kid is keeps winning games and has thrown 18 TD to 3 INT this year, etc.

No but rumor had it that it was #25 who said that. I really hate to speculate, especially about that particular player who's been a catalyst for most of our wins from the last 3 years.

But who else could it be? Besides a "writer" who likes to be the story himself.

The irony though, if it was Xavien Howard, is that he's not having a good year himself right now. And his QB would only say and do things to encourage him to be great.

I don’t buy that it was X.

W/O confirmation, I don’t think anyone else should either. It’s extremely unfair.

Furthermore X has said good things about Tua in the pressers I’ve heard this season. One thing I’ve noticed from the true haters is still refusing to give him much credit.

They can't say much at the moment they are sucking each other off.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I remember last season an anonymous veteran player said he didn't think Tua was the answer and was upset because he felt Tua was wasting his career. Was that player ever revealed?
Parker, Byron Jones or X were my guesses at the time. Don't think it was ever revealed.

Tua doesn't need an apology - he that kind of guy. He forgives those tools who didn't have confidence in him. TUA IS GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom