Apologies Now Being Accepted | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies Now Being Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last season an anonymous veteran player said he didn't think Tua was the answer and was upset because he felt Tua was wasting his career. Was that player ever revealed?
It was the Ghost of Ryan ShitzPatrick

I have no problem with people not being ready to put Tua on the Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees or Manning level yet. But it's nice to even be in a position to even debate it, a far cry from the Tua is not an NFL qb garbage we were hearing before.
Surprised you're not getting killed by the fin heaven imbeciles for posting this.

Tua doesn't need an apology - he that kind of guy. He forgives those tools who didn't have confidence in him. TUA IS GOD
No way. Ask anyone here. He reads finheaven every day and uses the haters comments as "fuel"... Ask anyone.

I don’t think the poll is fair to Omar. He was leading the tank for Tua train for 2 years amongst the local media. Fair, he waffled last year after weeks of the Watson fiasco, which was directly caused by the Dolphins FO not believing in Tua.

Omar has consistently said after year 4, Tua would be a top 10 QB in the league. It’s just that Tua is arguably a top 5 in year 3, and exceeded Omar’s and many others’ expectations.

If y’all hate Omar, take satisfaction that he’s no longer covering the team, which finally has an explosive offense, as Tua takes us to playoffs and beyond.

View attachment 122792

To all Tua Haters, Apologies are now being accepted. Please fill out the following form, before submitting. And please exit stage left!!!
That's the problem with you people. (The ones that can't let a single page of a single thread go by without referencing "Tua haters")

You think anyone that ever had any doubts or criticism of his stellar play for the last three years checks one or more of those boxes.

I'm no fan of Omar, but I don't think he'd just make up something like that. I think there legit was a veteran player in the Dolphins locker room talking **** about Tua. And I also think that X is on the short list of most likely culprits. I'd put money on it being him.

At the end of the day, though, it doesn't matter. All that matters is this year. And Tua's teammates are all-in on him now.

Omar Kelly has done the following:

1) Questioned how good of a QB Marino was.
2) Championed the hatred of Miko Grimes and created a fake narrative about Ryan Tannehill
3) Referred to Tua as a "weirdo" and said that his teammates agreed with that sentiment.

**** Omar Kelly. **** him in the *** with a big rubber ****. (Credit to George Carlin, but I'm not gonna finish that one.)

**** Casper Gomez and **** the ****ing Diaz Brothers… I’ll bury those mother****ers! Ha ha I always love to pull that one out when things get a little toxic around here!

That's the problem with you people. (The ones that can't let a single page of a single thread go by without referencing "Tua haters")

You think anyone that ever had any doubts or criticism of his stellar play for the last three years checks one or more of those boxes.
Yes.

Including you

A year ago you couldn't go through a single page without someone bad-mouthing Tua even in threads that had nothing to do with Tua. This is just bringing balance to the universe.

I've never liked Omar, and I know he liked to stir the pot, but I do believe this was said. If I remember correctly, I thought he said it was a member of the defense, but I may be wrong and thinking that because X was speculated as the guy. Honestly, I think it was Byron Jones, and that is part of the reason he isn't playing. It has to be more than the injury at this point. I think there is friction with him and his team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom