Apologies Now Being Accepted | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies Now Being Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never liked Omar, and I know he liked to stir the pot, but I do believe this was said. If I remember correctly, I thought he said it was a member of the defense, but I may be wrong and thinking that because X was speculated as the guy. Honestly, I think it was Byron Jones, and that is part of the reason he isn't playing. It has to be more than the injury at this point. I think there is friction with him and his team...

If memory serves, it was widely believed to be Vince Biegel.

I don’t think the poll is fair to Omar. He was leading the tank for Tua train for 2 years amongst the local media. Fair, he waffled last year after weeks of the Watson fiasco, which was directly caused by the Dolphins FO not believing in Tua.

Omar has consistently said after year 4, Tua would be a top 10 QB in the league. It’s just that Tua is arguably a top 5 in year 3, and exceeded Omar’s and many others’ expectations.

If y’all hate Omar, take satisfaction that he’s no longer covering the team, which finally has an explosive offense, as Tua takes us to playoffs and beyond.

Would love to see the receipts of the people who predicted this sort of season from Tua a year or two years ago.

Yay, bandwagons are fun!

Would love to see the receipts of the people who predicted this sort of season from Tua a year or two years ago.

Yay, bandwagons are fun!
There were plenty of people on here that still thought Tua was the right choice after Herbert's breakout season. Should those receipts go unnoticed? Just enjoy the ride even though you didn't think he was that guy. I've been wrong about plenty, definitely wrong about Flores I bought into his bs, boy was I dead wrong about that bum.

Yes.

Including you
Wrong again

1. I only watch NFL Network, and I've never seen a single person call him a bust.
2. Stabler, Esiason and Young were all successful.
3. I haven't missed a Dolphins game in I don't know how long.
4. I'm not jealous of anyone, let alone Tua.
5. I wouldn't even know who Omar and Armando are if it weren't for Tuanon bashing them and posting their stuff. I'm still not sure who Armando actually is.
6. I watched Alabama games.

There were plenty of people on here that still thought Tua was the right choice after Herbert's breakout season. Should those receipts go unnoticed? Just enjoy the ride even though you didn't think he was that guy. I've been wrong about plenty, definitely wrong about Flores I bought into his bs, boy was I dead wrong about that bum.
Thinking Tua was the right choice? Is that was this is about?

Then why am I catching so much flak for posting this two and half years ago: "with Tua declaring, lets make this the best 5 month stretch of fins football and draft him!"

Thinking Tua was the right choice? Is that was this is about?

Then why am I catching so much flak for posting this two and half years ago: "with Tua declaring, lets make this the best 5 month stretch of fins football and draft him!"
Not catching flack from me, but there were tons of guys on here myself included that we're all in on Tua pre draft and we thought we new what he brought to the table if he could manage to comeback to pre-injury form. But his injury was the only reason we were able to draft him, I think we finally got some luck on our side in those regards, and made the right choice.

This thread makes me wonder - anyone know what Omar and Armando are saying about Tua now? Are they saying anything about his play and maturation?

Rainbow Who Cares GIF by Manon Louart

I can support Tua AND be critical of him when he underperforms (like he did his first two seasons). Many here struggle to hold more than one thought in their head at once. Sad.
The problem is when people get defensive on all sides imo it diminishes the worth of their arguments.
Was Tua underwhelming? Yes. Did he have the worst line in NFL history? Yes. Did he have the 2nd worst rushing attack in the league? Yes. Did he have actor posing as a Head Coach that set him up to fail? Yes. Did he have a receiving crew that was worst in the league at getting separation? Yes. Is this just the short list of the some of the things that Tua had to overcome? Yes. Do I believe he has poorly labeled and ridiculed compared to his peers? 100% Yes. Does this make people change their minds about Tua? No.
But it's just my opinion for what it's worth.

When's the last time we saw BillsFanInPeace? Isn't the GameDay thread usually lousy with that guy?

If you didn’t see it in college and project what he is now then you were wrong..

You can apologize and then give him a backhanded compliment and say he “didn’t play like this his first two years” and to that I will say no **** man..

Nope apology not accepted.

Only the ones who truly thought he was Qb 1 and would be a star eventually win this debate.

2 things I’ve talked about before but I’d like to revisit cause I think their really awesome

So watching so much film and looking at that stat about how Tua has the less yac percentage relative to his throws, or something to that degree

I brought up before but a lot of folks didn’t agree..

My theory is to be able to make hi level players reach their potential you must be a hi level Qb..To have to anticipate and measure distance from players moving faster than everyone else requires hi level talent.basically better weapons doesn’t mean you can have a lesser talented Qb and get great production

The other thing that’s manifesting is Tuas manipulation of his eyes and shoulders exactly how he threw the walk off td in the champ game

His peripheral vision as he plays Qb allows him to look one way and feel and gauge the other weapons so what I’m seeing so much of him doing is looking looking one way, while feeling and gauging another, and then BAM! He hits the player he wasn’t looking at for most of the time

Basically he’s doing what he did for that walkoff rep, all over the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom