Apologies.Tony Pollard inst a FA until 2023. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies.Tony Pollard inst a FA until 2023.

KingHydra

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dallas will be hard pressed to sign him next year, with all the money they have committed to their offense.
I have my fingers crossed. He will be a hot commodity this off season though.
Wondering what y'all think.

Hell no. Running backs are a dime a dozen. We could have drafted several of them in the last 2 years, except this regime is allergic to drafting running backs.

We can't draft good offensive lineman, and can't sign good rbs for some reason.

Dallas will be hard pressed to sign him next year, with all the money they have committed to their offense.
is he that much better and worth a lot more money than Lindsay and Gaskin

He's going into his 4th year next year. Free agent in 2023.

Dallas doesn't trade cheap talent to get picks, either. Jerry has the mind set that every year they can win it all.
So I expect him to play out 2022 in dallas, unless some team were to give a stupid no brainer type compensation

At this point in their careers, and after what Pollard has shown, I wouldn't be surprised if Zeke were the one to hit the open market and Pollard gets extended. Zeke isn't what he used to be, he's dropped off a bit...

Hell no. Running backs are a dime a dozen. We could have drafted several of them in the last 2 years, except this regime is allergic to drafting running backs.

We can't draft good offensive lineman, and can't sign good rbs for some reason.
This thinking is exactly why our running backs room is garbage. This ridiculous expectation that you just find good RBs anywhere. It's absolutely an idiotic argument. Good talent costs money and is hard to find.

Let’s just draft one in the first 3 rounds and we’ll probably get a good one much cheaper.

This thinking is exactly why our running backs room is garbage. This ridiculous expectation that you just find good RBs anywhere. It's absolutely an idiotic argument. Good talent costs money and is hard to find.
I hear u, but there were quite a few we could’ve drafted the past 3 years that turned out to be quite good.

i like him, but let's draft a guy of our own for once. maybe someone a little beefier.

None of this matters until they fix the O-Line issues. If they can do that, QB, RB, and WR's will all look different because they will actually have time to run their full routes/rotations.

Draft Isaiah Spiller, Breece Hall or De'Vonte Price in round 2 or 3 of the draft and add a day 3 rb as well. I would focus my free agent $$$ on adding 3 vet offensive linemen that are legit starters that can be counted on week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom