Apology to Mr. Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apology to Mr. Williams

MikeO said:
I agree 100%. Why appologize to him?? Why don't ya just kiss his asssss a little more. :shakeno: That is what gave him the..."i'm above everyone and can do what I want when I want" .....attitude to begin with.

You dont have to apologize for anything, I agree, but you should ackowledge people changing their ways. He is not a murderer. He is not a wife beater (as far as I can tell). He is not a loud mouth like TO. He is not one to toot his horn all day long. He is a better person today than he was last year at this time. That to me is something to recognize. People want to say he only came back for the money problem. That may be true, but its not the only thing that this transpired to.

finfan54 said:
You dont have to apologize for anything, I agree, but you should ackowledge people changing their ways. He is not a murderer. He is not a wife beater (as far as I can tell). He is not a loud mouth like TO. He is not one to toot his horn all day long. He is a better person today than he was last year at this time. That to me is something to recognize. People want to say he only came back for the money problem. That may be true, but its not the only thing that this transpired to.

The guy isn't the SON OF SAM. But he failed to pay his child support on numerous occasions. Has been dragged into court over it multiple times. He left his teammates high and dry to go smoke weed. Sure, maybe he has changed. But to just appologize and say all is forgotten. Your crazy! You can't trust a rattlesnake and Ricky is a rattlesnake ready to strike again.

MikeO said:
The guy isn't the SON OF SAM. But he failed to pay his child support on numerous occasions. Has been dragged into court over it multiple times. He left his teammates high and dry to go smoke weed. Sure, maybe he has changed. But to just appologize and say all is forgotten. Your crazy! You can't trust a rattlesnake and Ricky is a rattlesnake ready to strike again.

He quit to smoke weed? He was smoking the weed before he quit. He quit on being a battering ram for Wannsbad. His personal problems may be another reason for him to start to seriously look at himself and deal with his problems and become an adult. He is still in transition.

And as i said before Mike, to apologize is not neccessary. I do not disagree with you there. You are not at fault for anything. But I think people should forgive, but not forget. If Ricky turns around and becomes a quitter again, then you can tell me Im wrong. I tend to think that will not happen cus his demeanor has changed and Saban is helping him make a comeback. Ricky is not about money. And that is something that should be congratulated in this league. He is certainly looking alot better than TO right now. Ricky is different than anybody in this league, and as such I think that can also make him better in other ways than alot of other players. He just needs to follow through. That is the only question that remains IMO.

DolphinKarma said:
I will be the first to say it at the end of this season.

Ricky...I am very sorry.

You have had a wonderful year and proved many people wrong. Last year I wore your jersey with duct tape over your name because of the shame I felt and the jibes I'd taken. Many people, myself included, felt that you could not or would not change. We were wrong.

Going into next year, provided you are still with us, we will have a dynamic tandem of youth and experience that will hopefully once again carry us to glory.

Forget the other posts and poise yourself for another fantastic season as running back for one of the most historic franchises in NFL history.

Should you not return, I will definitely treasure the moments you have given us, win or lose. Take care and god speed.

I was never a "I hate Ricky" guy, I always thought Saban would do what is best for the team and if that meant bringing him back...so be it, but I will admit that I thought that he would have physical problems returning...to regain the muscle mass in that short amount of time is amazing. But all in all, Ricky...great job and here's hoping you stay with us...

LarryFinFan said:
I was never a "I hate Ricky" guy, I always thought Saban would do what is best for the team and if that meant bringing him back...so be it, but I will admit that I thought that he would have physical problems returning...to regain the muscle mass in that short amount of time is amazing. But all in all, Ricky...great job and here's hoping you stay with us...

Except start Gus every week right Larry? :)

MikeO said:
I agree 100%. Why appologize to him?? Why don't ya just kiss his asssss a little more. :shakeno: That is what gave him the..."i'm above everyone and can do what I want when I want" .....attitude to begin with.
What a joke! You don't even get in the huddle with him. You don't go to meetings,practice and travel with him. His team does. When "THEY"(PHINS PLAYERS and COACHES) took him back. That's good enough for me. Was there a bitter taste, sure. But, you need to move on. People do things in life that you will always not like. Deal with it. He had a good year and i'm glad he is in and hopefully will still be in... A DOLPHIN UNIFORM!

finfan54 said:
He quit to smoke weed? He was smoking the weed before he quit. He quit on being a battering ram for Wannsbad. His personal problems may be another reason for him to start to seriously look at himself and deal with his problems and become an adult. He is still in transition.

Ricky is no longer using this excuse so maybe you might want to stop with it as well.

DolphinKarma said:
I will be the first to say it at the end of this season.

Ricky...I am very sorry.

You have had a wonderful year and proved many people wrong. Last year I wore your jersey with duct tape over your name because of the shame I felt and the jibes I'd taken. Many people, myself included, felt that you could not or would not change. We were wrong.

Going into next year, provided you are still with us, we will have a dynamic tandem of youth and experience that will hopefully once again carry us to glory.

Forget the other posts and poise yourself for another fantastic season as running back for one of the most historic franchises in NFL history.

Should you not return, I will definitely treasure the moments you have given us, win or lose. Take care and god speed.

beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom