Aponte Big part of the Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte Big part of the Problem

slk018

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Aponte must go if we want a good Gm to come in here! Dawn Aponte is the definition of a freaking snake. All she is is a figurehead to champion women's rights. What has she done to prove she knows two ****s about football? She is using everyone of you that thinks she is more than a pant suit in a chair. She is using our franchise as a spring board to go sit at the NFL's round table with the rest of her snake friends!
Ross is dumb enough to take the bait to appease all the libs and push the cause of women in the FO of football teams! GMAB

that may be, but she is damn good with the cap.

She is the problme, similar political BS crap with her and a fight for power in Cleveland. This is a power play for her. Too bad Ross trust her the most and she is the biggest snake in the grass in the franchise. She needs to go.

She may be good with the cap. But, we don't need her presence turning off potential GM candidates
If there are GM candidates that can't work next to a strong woman just because she is a strong woman, then I don't want him on the fins.

Scott Pioli and Dawn Aponte are strong candidates for the position of vice president of football operations position at the NFL office, and Merton Hanks is an internal candidate to replace Ray Anderson, sources say.

Ray Anderson is departing the position following the Super Bowl, and the NFL does not yet have finalists for the impending vacancy, but the process is ongoing and Pioli and Aponte are among those being evaluated for the position.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...mix-for-vice-president-position-in-nfl-office

Aponte must go if we want a good Gm to come in here! Dawn Aponte is the definition of a freaking snake. All she is is a figurehead to champion women's rights. What has she done to prove she knows two ****s about football? She is using everyone of you that thinks she is more than a pant suit in a chair. She is using our franchise as a spring board to go sit at the NFL's round table with the rest of her snake friends!
Ross is dumb enough to take the bait to appease all the libs and push the cause of women in the FO of football teams! GMAB

Other than the fact that she's a woman, on what are you basing your assessment?

how about based on the fact that she ratted ireland out to philbin tells me all I need to know...she is playing a game with our organization as opposed to trying to make it a winner

Let me be clear I am glad ireland is gone but we dont need political games in the front office...think of if ross didnt ask him to leave...now your front office is filled with more drama because of this woman just trying to advance for her own sake...

she is a snake

I've yet to hear anyone of substance and knowledge say anything bad aponte or her position with the Miami Dolphins.

The only people that seem to think she's a problem or spread rumors that it may be a problem is miami's worst beat writers. Sorry, but year after year, those same beat writers prove just how worthless they are, there's made up stories about how bad Aponte is for the team, is just ridiculous.

Ross is a self made billionaire, if he decides to trust aponte with the $ and with franchise decisions, I can't imagine why anyone should have a problem with that.

If I'm a GM with authority over personnel, Aponte would be a huge resource for me. Not many teams have someone like her. A GM can focus on the players and staff, while someone like Aponte can do the negotiating and cap management. As fans, we see the GM as purely an evaluator or personnel, but in realty there are so many more administrative and operational things a GM is responsible for, and that's where Aponte is an asset.

If I'm a GM with authority over personnel, Aponte would be a huge resource for me. Not many teams have someone like her. A GM can focus on the players and staff, while someone like Aponte can do the negotiating and cap management. As fans, we see the GM as purely an evaluator or personnel, but in realty there are so many more administrative and operational things a GM is responsible for, and that's where Aponte is an asset.

I agree if that's all she wanted, but looking at what happened in Cleveland and now Miami she seems to be on a power play and wants ultimate power. That will not get you a good GM.

how about based on the fact that she ratted ireland out to philbin tells me all I need to know...she is playing a game with our organization as opposed to trying to make it a winner

Let me be clear I am glad ireland is gone but we dont need political games in the front office...think of if ross didnt ask him to leave...now your front office is filled with more drama because of this woman just trying to advance for her own sake...

she is a snake

Based on what information. Armando?

The only bad I hear about her is on this forum. She may have had a bad stint in Cleveland but so did Belicheat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I guess if Ireland did not want JP to know what was said he should have exercised better control over his tongue and said nothing at all.. not trying to be sexist here but we all know the ladies like a natter and so if you are not prepared to speak directly to the individual concerned.. say nothing.. when thinking about what to say act as if the person you are about to speak of was with you even when they are not.. you will get into far less trouble in my view.

Back
Top Bottom