Aponte Big part of the Problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte Big part of the Problem

I've yet to hear anyone of substance and knowledge say anything bad aponte or her position with the Miami Dolphins.

The only people that seem to think she's a problem or spread rumors that it may be a problem is miami's worst beat writers. Sorry, but year after year, those same beat writers prove just how worthless they are, there's made up stories about how bad Aponte is for the team, is just ridiculous.

Ross is a self made billionaire, if he decides to trust aponte with the $ and with franchise decisions, I can't imagine why anyone should have a problem with that.

I disagree with the sentiment that bc Ross made billions all his decisions are right.
My main issue is Aponte wanting more power, and using the Fins for championing her ultimate cause.
If Ross said Aponte will stay and worry about the cap, the new GM will not report to her I would have less of an issue. I think she has Roos' ear too much.

Care to offer some proof of Aponte's role in Ross' decision making over the last couple of days? As for her being the problem no, she is far from being the problem.

You know, this is the problem with Twitter. People read **** and blow their junk on hearsay, not on reality.

What's happening (haven't we learned from 2011?) that every reporter is going to throw out every plausible scnario to cover every possibility.

By no meas does it mean it's going to happen.

I HIGHLY doubt our new GM will report to Aponte. Her only problem is she doesn't evaluate talent. That's the GMs core duty. Then manage his coaches.

With all of the BS surrounding the Phins for the past 2 years I can see why she's been leaned on by Ross. But that's where it ends.

The new GM will have ALL the power. Which is exactly what Ross needs. He needs someone to take the pressure off him. Just as Huizenga ran the Phins.

Aponte may have some expanded powers but I believe they're overstated. I truly think she goes to the NFL VP gig.

Personally, it's a bigger deal than running the Dolphins.

People would be wiser to leave poor taste gender comments out of their posts if they want their ideas to be taken seriously.

Only on Finheaven can we finally get rid of the biggest problem in Ireland only to see threads attacking the newest so called problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Only on Finheaven can we finally get rid of the biggest problem in Ireland only to see threads attacking the newest so called problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

People here just need something to hate, and if there is nothing worthy of their hate, they will just make something up

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Only on Finheaven can we find people that expect everybody on a message board to agree on everything.

I have no problem with Aponte as long as we don't lose out on a great GM candidate due to the fact they on't trust her. I don't know how much of that story(her going to Philbin about what Ireland said)is true. If she really did that, then I can see potential candidates for GM not wanting the job and that's not a good thing. She's good with the cap but getting a man that can get us the players we need in free agency and the draft is way more important and harder to find than someone to manage the cap imo.

Ozzy rules!!

My head will explode from the stupid **** people can come up with

I've yet to hear anyone of substance and knowledge say anything bad aponte or her position with the Miami Dolphins.

The only people that seem to think she's a problem or spread rumors that it may be a problem is miami's worst beat writers. Sorry, but year after year, those same beat writers prove just how worthless they are, there's made up stories about how bad Aponte is for the team, is just ridiculous.

Ross is a self made billionaire, if he decides to trust aponte with the $ and with franchise decisions, I can't imagine why anyone should have a problem with that.

He also trusted ireland...just saying

Back
Top Bottom